DDR madness ... and broken wall

WTF was DV doing there?!

They trashed his home =)

rofl, what, does hiei go out with his sister or something?

thats funny, of all people who deserve ridicule in the highest degree imaginable, its dv.

Originally posted by Drak
They trashed his home =)

And with what Hiei told us…it was more than trashed =)

Hiei needs to post that video as well. And dont diss hiei, seriously. Hes had a pretty cool GF for 4 years now.

Yeah, so did Zell, it didn’t mean he wasn’r anything but a broken weiner-eating lose…

…oh OH oh, that kinda G/F…my bad…

that looked pretty cool… looks like you all had some fun…

at least it’s good to know I’m not the only long-haired guy in RPGC… (that’s another story though)

That was so hilarious… I’m just glad the guy downstairs wasn’t a jerk about it, he certainly had every right to be upset!

Orak, your hair isn’t really long ;x

So wait, I wanna hear about people trashing DV’s house…

DV’s party … he he he he …:mwahaha:

Well … in June DV told me his parents were gone for 2 weeks … what do you do when your friend has an empty house? P A R T Y!

But DV has no friends. So he told me to invite mine. So I asked a little 40 people. But then DV didn’t want anymore cause we started joking that there were gonna be stripteases everywhere, sex in most rooms of his house. And the fact that I invited some people from rpgc too … that made him freak out totally. He thought he was gonna get killed or something. So he decided to cancel the party. After calling him an idiot for 2 hours (I wasn’t going to beg to someone like DV, no way), and said we’d trash there anyway, he accepted.

About 20 people came. Now DV’s house was pretty cool for the party. We put the “Stroboscope” (dunno how it’s called in english, that small machine that makes flashing light when you dance to create an illusion slow motion) in his basement with techno, trance and ska music. People were talking outside, and Dv was wearing sunglasses at midnight (probably to look “cooooool”).

He tried to approach a girl friend of mine. That didn’t quite succeed though. When you see a girl and the first thing you tell her is:“I don’t quite understand why such a beautiful girl as you doesn’t have any boyfriend” -loop this twice- you pretty much give the girl the feeling of the guy who’s never had girl and wants to sleep with a drunk girl. or perhaps it was because it was Dv who said that.

3 friends of DV showed up. or should I say “friends”. they were kinda making fun of DV at the beginning. One of them borrowed DV’s room with another girl. DV started to freak out again hehe.

Since the room was taken, me and my gf went to his parents room. Now DV’s still talking to me about that …:" how … you did it in my parent’s room … why … how … no …" “but DV, you wanted us to do it where, in the living room? on your kitchen table?” “Sorry Hiei … but … it’s still troubling me … so … I had to tell my mom about it”. So he told his mom when she got back. He told my gf he told his mom. Now I don’t really care since I’ll never see his mom in my life … but still … that’s pretty messed up lol. When my gf heard that she called him a maniac.

To get back to the party, it went smoothly, people were drunk but still ok. it finished around 5am. Everyone left then, except a gay friend of mine who stayed one more day over there (hum … gay friend + DV …)

4 weeks after that we had a party at my gf’s cottage. we invited DV to thank him for the house (which I still believe was nice of him cause personnaly I’d have never done a party at my place with people I don’t know). He could’ve had some fun and all but when we started playing DDR at the beginning he stayed in his little corner, bitching at us and telling my friends how they suck, or how much of a freak I was to be good at ddr (typical DV reaction … he’s the best … but if someone’s better then he’s a freak). Then my friends played cards. Some of us lit a big fire, then others went near the lake, some went to take a walk in the forest, some played ping pong, some were dancing, others talking. That’s when he said:" what do you want me to do, that party’s far from a success, there’s nothing to do". should I mention there were many cute girls? “some of them were fucking young!” yeah well they were 17 t0 19, DV is 21 but he looks like a 16 year old anyway.

That’s pretty much what’s been happening with him recently. I won’t say more, cause he’s probably reading that at the moment. He always thinks about rpgc, or tries to talk about it when he can, still trying to win attention.

Now he wants to meet you all, Sin and cie. Should he come to play ddr this week end? And where are go gonna play, and is Vincent coming?

I’m so damn jealous right now… =P

dont bring him this weekend. We have to organize a surprise. You shouldnt say he wants to meet us all, Hiei, thats not nice 8P. You know exactly how he acts if he even thinks Im around.

It’s called a “Strobe Light” in english Hiei.

And yeah, Orak, you certinally don’t very long hair.

All I’m gonna say is: at least you didn’t break the Fourth Wall. [rimshot]

Bad pun!! [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

Surprise is for the best. And I need to bring the camera too.

Gosh, I feel kinda sorry for DV. :\

Who is DV?

I was thinking the same thing Curtis :hahaha; . While we’re asking questions what’s DDR? When I first read the topic I though it was a kind of RAM.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
While we’re asking questions what’s DDR?

DDR = Dance Dance Revolution = dancing game = addictive

Gotcha, I know what it is.

facepalms

I can’t believe I didn’t figure that out :thud: .