Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin killed

at least he went out in the line of duty, like this.

He could have died choking on pizza, or getting attacked by a rabid poodle

Wait until Arac composes his 15 song cycle about Irwin’s life and death and then call it legendary.

I always thought he would get killed by a snake

The fact that he ripped the barb out is cool, though, because even in the face of death he had the instinct to keep fighting. Or something.

Killing Steve on the barby.

Hell be missed.

That part is really messed up, and I’m confused about it, too. While I never watched him doing anything, I alwaks kind of assumed to have not died yet he pretty much knew what he was doing. I don’t know if he found one pissed off, or demented, or what, since it attacked him. Then again, I odn’t know, it’s possible that attackjs on people are a lot more common, and he was just unlucky enough that it went under his ribs. Still, though, I always thought they were generally peaceful animals.

Sorta. They are poisonous, too, and the whole was already big. Poison going right to your heart is never good, and a hole of any size will probably be fatal by the time they can get you to the surface and call in medical aid. So, yeah, it was a bad idea, but I think he figured he would die anyway and had some reason for wanting to be detached from the ray, or he was simply hurt too badly to really think clearly, and pulling it out seemed like a good idea.
The idea I got was ‘Well, I mean, he was going to die either way, bu this was was kinda dumb in that it killed him faster,’ but that might’ve been the point, come to think of it. I don’t know. So, yeah, it wasn’t a wise course of action, but I guess it wouldn’t have made a difference, from what I’ve read, anyway.

Well, in my opinion the poison did him in moreso than anything. A stab to the heart can be treated by now, right? :expressionless:

Hospitals generally aren’t found in barrier reefs. And there’s no way he could’ve known the barb had pierced his heart…people have had nails driven into their heads and not noticed until they felt their head itch where the nail was.

They’re recalling steve irwin’s sunscreen.

They can no longer say it protects you from harmful rays.

:thud:

Man it sucked how Steve Irwin died that fuckin sucks man i wish he never died he will be known as one of the best crocodile hunters in the world to me…

From what I’ve heard, it was buried in the sand, and he just happened to swim directly over it. He didn’t see it until it attacked.

You’re going to go to hell for this. You do know that, right? I mean, can’t we wait at least a week before we start the jokes? :stuck_out_tongue:

dude why post so fucked up jokes like that dude?its not appropriate after he died you’re probably going to hell for that…

I’ll be here all week, try the beef!

Personally, I thank Devillion for giving me a reason to groan at a godawful pun/joke.

Meanwhile, on the subject of the manner of death, I bring you this theory, courtesy of Inkmonkey, author of Elijah and Azuu:

“If you ask me, this sounds like a professional job. Crocs are tough, but they’re also sluggish. This guy’s been embarassing them for years, and they’re no closer to taking him out than they were 8 years ago. If anything, he’s even wiser to their ways. They paid off the stingray to take him out and salvage what little of their dignity they have left. You don’t get a precision instant kill shot on luck. The stingray’s a pro; he doesn’t want his mark to suffer; it’s just another job.”

I was going to make a play on words, which was so bad I winced when I saw it. Ouch.:too bad:

Eeh, really bad (>stabs his eyes adhering to tradition)

My first thought when I heard this was “I bet his last thought was ‘Oh! Crikey!’”

lol

Oh no, you too?

One of my friends logged on with something about him being missed, so I looked him up on Wikipedia and found out that way.

Now remember kids, be careful when you play with your barbies.