create a caption (ffvii)

Cloud and Tifa…

Neither of those people look anything like their final fantasy counterparts.

WHY DAMMIT WHY? This concept was bad enough with the WA3 contest! I still have nightmares from judging that.

My caption: WTF??!

Holy shit, I’m going to be sick.

vomits

At least Cloud’s got better hair than the cosplayers I saw at Anime Expo. None of them were that good.

That is god-awfully horrid.

Dude, we’re on a boat.

Man. You are so drunk.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Dude, we’re on a boat.
I suggest you run, becasue I’m going to rip your FREAKING HEAD OFF! RRAJYFYTDIGYBV!UTDCFY!D!!!11111111111111111111111111111

The horrible memories…

wow…this “cloud” looks more like britney spears with those pony tails than the real Cloud…and if the girl is supposed to be tifa, wow, ok, im not even going to waste my time…

although, i have to give them credit…i wouldnt be ballzy enough to ever dress up as a anime or rpg character

Originally posted by Epicgamer
[b] I suggest you run, becasue I’m going to rip your FREAKING HEAD OFF! RRAJYFYTDIGYBV!UTDCFY!D!!!11111111111111111111111111111

The horrible memories… [/b]

I was waiting for someone to do that.

And that is precicly the reason why the staffers are going to eviscerate us all.

Originally posted by LockeJV

Is that directed towards Sorc, or yourself? Cause I get the feeling it would be best set against yourself.

/me flees before his eyes are violated in such a way again.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Is that directed towards Sorc, or yourself? Cause I get the feeling it would be best set against yourself.

Whoops, misread

Originally posted by Sun Demon
Whoops, misread

Misread what?

I read your post as “Is that directed towards yourself Sorc?”

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[BIs that directed towards Sorc, or yourself? Cause I get the feeling it would be best set against yourself. [/b]

huh? it wasn’t directed towards anyone. and even if it was directed to Sorc, i don’t think i’d be very concerned.