create a caption (ffvii)

And that is precisely the reason why this car is off limits to all passengers.

I like the dude’s hair. That’s the one thing remotely similar.

he looks like the guy from http://www.crossscar.com/

Mayl! We need you! Please help!:moogle:

Tifa: I must say you look good in that thing. Wanna go back and…

Cloud: Who cares?!! This damn thing is riding up on me.

You know if she wasn’t so curved I’d mistake both of them for men.

There is only one caption I think that is even remotely appropriate…

WHY, GOD!!! WHY!!!

My Caption:
Boat Ride: $30
Japanese Restaurant Dinner: $50
Vomiting and Jumping Overboard because you just saw the manliest Tifa and a hermaphrodite Cloud: Priceless.

My Opinion:
That’s wrong, oh SOOOO wrong!

Ohhhh the humanity! Haven’t people learned from the horror of other caption contests? Why must the terror return to destroy us all!

falls over laughing. regains composure, for the most part anyway, and gets back up Heh. I pity that guy. That’s just disturbing. Heh heh.

Flint! How could yoooooouuuuuu!! disappears in a cloud of smoke

Thats crossdressing at its worst…Both of them. :hmm:

That’s just… Urgh… I think I’m gonna…
grips his stomach and throws up

Now I’ll never look at Tifa hentai again.

ahem

I mean eww.

I miss my friend Arrrrgh’s Cosplayhell.com

I just realized that that picture is supposed to represent Cloud when he dresses as a girl for Don Corneo’s mansion… the part in Wall Market. I’m replaying the game and it just dawned on me. Umm I’m guessing most of you already knew that, but yea.

Woulda been better if Aeris was there… but i’m thankful, i dont need her image ruined !

If i were to EVER dress up as an anime character, it owuld be Spike from Cowboy Bebop. Partly because i allready dress a bit like him, i have a nice black trench coat, all i would really need was a shoulder holster, some grenades. dye my hair green and get it cut so it looks wild. BTW, what material do you think Spikes clothes are made of ? it cant be denim and he still kick like that…

Originally posted by LockeJV
huh? it wasn’t directed towards anyone. and even if it was directed to Sorc, i don’t think i’d be very concerned.

You must not know me very well.

Holy Jesus H. Christ on a fucking pogo stick.

My eyes. They BURN.