Cosplay Dorks

Yeah, I agree, it is very dorky, but its just a fun think to do with your fellow dorky friends.

A sick afterthought, but RPGC Cosplay’d really blow the safe open.

Now, who wouldn’t want to be The 984 or Lunaris or Merlin or…

You know, I constantly feel that way when I watch anime. :bowser: I HATE THAT FEELING. p:unch:: But something keeps drawing me in for more. :moonwalk:

As well ITS ANIME ITS NOT THE SAME AS AN AMERICAN CARTOON :enguard:

peace and love, or as vash would say “Love and Peace”
Seriously though. it’ll be ok.

Actually. It is. It follows a basic plot which flows from a beginning to an end, just like American produced cartoons. Of course, some don’t know when to stop, but then again, so does a few animes.

In the end, whether it’s a soap, a cartoon, anime, it’s still a TV show. Granted, the cultural differences are many when it comes to the package and the product, but at its base, it’s the same damn thing.

Well, the sounds from the video were funny. But, I never saw any pictures… of anything. Blah…

Anime is its own league.

Cool! I’ve met one of the people in it… the asian dude with the long hair dressed up in the fancy clothes (not sure of the character or series).

Anime is cartoons. So is Simpsons and Family Guy, and a bunch of other shows that adults watch.

What about Cosplay? (joke)

I cosplay, and last year, when I went as tetsuo from the hospital bit of Akira, they thought I was an escaped mental patient at the A&W across the street.

Which of course I’m not…

Damnit.

Here’s a disturbing cosplay pic, that is, by the way, NOT me.

Yikes! That is disturbing!

Who’s he supposed to be, anyway?

Lime, from Saber Marionette J.

I agree that some cosplay can be cool. I also agree that most of it is horrible.

I think it’s funny to see people make fun of themselves and the ones they’re trying to impersonate… If there would be a convention near my town i’d surely go and watch… and get some good shots

Ah, thank you very much!