Cloud vs Sephiroth

No body may care, but it seems we are going to have a Cloud vs Sephiroth final, in the GameFAQs character battle.

And I was wondering who you thought is going to win it?

Cloud. I’ve already meantioned on the main board that I think Sephiroth is highly over-rated.

Fixed.

Bob the Builder will swoop in and wack them both on the head with a ball pin hammer, and will win the match, moving on to whatever stage the overall competition is in.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Bob the Builder will swoop in and wack them both on the head with a ball pin hammer, and will win the match, moving on to whatever stage the overall competition is in.

Haw.

I can’t believe that Sephiroth is beating the Blue Bomber… I mean, COME ON, Megaman has an enormous arsenal, and limitless power. Sephiroth has a big sword and woman’s haircut… This one should be a no brainer.

What? :noway: What…did…you…say?

Womans haircut? :enguard: Grrrr…

What? What…did…you…say?

Womans haircut? ::enguard: Grrrr…

sephiroth is the most overrated character ever =\

I agree whole-heartedly with the overrated…ness… of Sephiroth, but I dislike Cloud a lot more.

Well, since most FF fanpersons cream themselves anytime Sephiroth is even mentioned, I’m sure he’ll win.

Sephiroth’s slogan: I may be overrated, but at least I’m not Kuja.

Actually, Snake should climb up to a high place, take out his PSG-1, and snipe them both out with one bullet. He deserves to win more than anyone else, damnit!

Mmm… Sephiroth is the ususal really really really really powerful character that you would donate a kidney to have on your party (Like Leo and Beatrix) but Cloud is… Cloud. And besides the fact that he’s obviously compensating for something by usind that huge ass sword, he is really cool.

About Megaman: Yeah, okay. Rock is a robot and he’s got guns and all that but have you seen Sephiroth fight? Even during Cloud’s flashback he could kick the crap out of him, X, Zero, Bass and everyone else in the series.

Sephiroth’s slogan: I may be overrated, but at least I’m not Kuja.

Good one. That strange hybrid between Sephiroth, Kefka and Raditz (DBZ) had to be one of the worst villains I’ve seen.

Radditz? The tail? Why does everyone hate Seph ;_: And does everyone thnk that just becasue you have a bug sword you have a tiny penis? Has anyone of you even seen how cool he looks in Kingdom Hearts?

::facepalm::

Dude, Sephiroth is just over rated. He’s the “leikz omg l00k! itz sephiroth!!! lez v0te 4 heim!!! omg omg! hez leik so c00l cuz hez gotz a hurgmongerous sword! omg!” kind of character. Cloud is better. Oh and by the way, Rune from Phantasy Star wants to be in on the alliance with Bob the Builder and Soild Snake to kill them both.

Originally posted by Rune
He’s the “leikz omg l00k! itz sephiroth!!! lez v0te 4 heim!!! omg omg! hez leik so c00l cuz hez gotz a hurgmongerous sword! omg!” kind of character.

And that’s different from Cloud how? Oh and by the way, demigod blasts a shockwave of explosive energy at Rune

Im sorry but seph is a little overated. Hell ya is hard but that doesnt mean cloud isnt hard. Like in KH, in the last collesium thing he was hard. Now which cloud is it KH cloud or FF7 cloud. They are both kick ass so both of them should fight and both sephiroth from FF7 and KH should fight that would be a cool sight to see. I just went to the site and voted and i saw something mario beat chrono. That sucks, Chrono would beat the little red suit, italian plumbers ass. Also i think Squall would have won against Samus.

I was actually looking forward to a Link and Megaman finals match. Those are two characters who have starred in consistently awesome games. But unfortunately, as you guys said, the finals went to the two characters with the biggest swords…

Bah. Rune shut up. That’s being stupid. FYI when I first played FF7 which BTW was my first RPG I thought Seph was cool. That was before I knew anything about the genre much less knowing anything about him. Therefore I think he is cool, and what’s more I GENUINELY think that. . And nyah to all you who didn’t see Cloud Vs Seph in the coliseum in KH: Final Mix :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet that Tosh from the Arc the Lad series could kick both their asses. Or how about the force of nature that is Choko. Wouldn’t that be embarassing, to get stomped by a little girl. Even if she is one insanely powerful little girl.