Cloud vs Sephiroth

Plus his music (both of them) owns. Does Cloud have bitchin’ music? I think not.

Yes, there is no denying that OWA is very awesome.

Pities teh poor saps who never saw Seph’s vengeance in Showdown of Fate.

I don’t think i’d want to sit through KH again to see it. The game bored me. The sephiroth fight wasn’t near what it’s hyped up as, and that was the high point of the game imho. Just for clarification, I tore him down at level 65 without Ultima Weapon and with only 3 elixirs.

You’ll never see it anyway, it’s on KH: Final Mix, released only in Japan, with new enemies new cutscenes and an unknown Keyblade wielder… And dude you are nothing, I have a god-like midget friend (no joke 14 and only 4"5) and he beat him at level 43 with NO elixers. And to this I day I have no fuckin’ clue how.

I meant if I did get a hold of it. Not that I would want to…

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Plus his music (both of them) owns. Does Cloud have bitchin’ music? I think not.

Let’s not mix the music in because then Kuja would beat everyone else with Dark Messenger. Yes, Sephiroth is cool, so is Cloud and we’ll argue for centuries about which one is the best.Just like we argued for centuries about who was who’s clone.

And about the Raditz comment, think about it: The younger brother (With a tail) was supposed to destroy Gaia but something happened and he turned good so the older brother (Who also has a tail) had to go and finish the job. And just for fun, their most powerful forms are that of a red furred humanoid.

I voted for Cloud. Sephirot is so cool, too, but I like Cloud the most. Although, I think Cloud is also over-rated, but Sephirot is a lot more.

What…did…you…call…him??? Sephirot? SEPHIROT???
>_< Wicked child! :enguard: And Seraphim whilst the DM is inargueably kickass but hast thou forgotten a little ditty known as Otherworld? Or Aurons Theme? Meh who cares? Why don’t we just agree that Uematsu kicks ass?

Sorry… Sephiroth… better now?

Yes. And my fictional character could beat up your fictional character :stuck_out_tongue:

What the hell do you mean?

facepalms, and the sound of something flying over Danryd’s head is heard.

Huh? Wha… What was That!?

whoosh