Cid, Cid, and more Cids...

Bahamut wasn’t in FFTA or in FF2. I don’t get why the best summon in FFTA is Madeen and not Bahamut.

Thanks Infonick, I’ve not seen Much of FF11 cos It’s still not realesed officaly in the uk.

Big Nutter

I dont know much about FF3. I didnt get far in it. But someday i will. I know there was a unne refernce in FF9 “Dr. Unnes Hand Mirror”. I’m not sayinf that Unne is FF1’s Cid, thats just kinda the same roll as Cid plays.

Unne from FF1 isn’t quite Cid’s role. Cid is usually associated closely with airships, while Unne is an archeologist, more or less.

Yeah, that is kinda true. Guess maybe the guy in Cressent Lake who tells you about the FLOATER is the real cid… who knows…

Was there a Cid in FFMQ? I haven’t played that in forever, so I’m unsure.

FF’s real message is ‘Stick it to the man!’

I’m pretty sure the first Cid was in the japanese FF3… he didn’t play a very big role though.
Edit: whoopsies… i didn’t look deep enough in this thread… sorry.

not a bige role. He only helps the heroes start by letting them destroy his airship, make them their first airship in a matter of seconds, and at the end of the game saes their buts from being fried by dragons. God, I love knowing all 'bout ff3j

Yep, he was in one FF earlier too. He probably had his first majro sort of role in FF3, but he first appeared in FF2.

Eventually constantly using that name would get annoying for me. I mean…unless they can come up with endless stories, it’ll come to the point where the Cid character will have taken every role at least once, except for the main character.

Cid can be the villian, too.
Like this, kinda:

Brilliant old man with a number of crazy flaws (two of them being overusing airships and speaking like Thorn) that is hell-bent on turning the world into a huge, mechanic thing that devours all organic beings that touches it. then he builds the omega weapon which kills him and yaggity yaggity. And let’s not forget that it’s later found out that he was controlled all the time by some evil force that the heros must battle. Then they live happily ever after. :thud:

Silly idea, no? :runaway:

I have noticed that and told many people which they find odd. Also it’s the same thing with Wedge and Biggs, they have been in practically every Final Fantasy also up to this point.

FFXI:
He stands about and smiles to the camera!

Awwww Nulani is so cute in that picture.

Biggs and Wedge have actually only been in four FFs so far, and they’re more of an afterthought in FFX.

Seen as i’ve seen them in FF6 FF7 FF8 and FFX and FFX-2. In FFX and FFx-2 you can have them play Blitz ball. I’ll see if i can get the Roster off FFX-2. I’ll point out that Biggs was accedtly renamed as Vicks in FF6 and Chrono Trigger on the SNES.

Big Nutter
must refrian from using star wars quote. (See ffc)

:thud: :thud:

names a character Biggs in FF11 hey look guys, Biggs is in FFXI too !!!

Still waiting for FF11 for PS2 I could name a parner Wedge then.