Chrono Trigger MOVIE

After my CC/CT adult fic escapades, I moved on to Suikoden, and I found this one Miklotov and Camus slash, but it was really toned down, which is no fun. Still hilarious though.

Can’t say anything there, I’m still trying to get my hands on the Suikoden series and I like to stay the hell away from slahfics. I know there must be some good ones but the grand majority of what I’ve seen is five-minute crap written by fanbrats.

That’s the best kind. I’ll never read a serious slash fic, that’s just going too far.

I got you all owned. Crono’s Story, in which Crono rapes Marle, kills Kino, and then proceeds to bang Ayla like an african war drum.

Pfft. LuccaXRobo, MarleXFrog (Consensual), CronoXAyla (Rape. Male rape.), MagusXSchala (Incest), JanusXSchala (Incest and minor). ALL IN ONE FIC.

Beat that.

I’m gonna be sick.

I guess I missed that one.

Don’t worry, that’s normal for a first level exposure to badfics. Next you will begin to believe the existence of a sub-race given the gift of writing but devoid of all morals, followed by a complete loss of respect for humanity once you get out of denial and if you survive the mental meltdown, you will reach the level of all experts Fanfic Readers: Complete and utter loss of any kind of sensibility and human emotion.

“Coaxes, Gate Keys and Automobiles”

God, WHY do I know that? Musta been from back in those days…

Yep, that’s the one.

>.>
<.<

Well, what about that bedpost one? What was it called?

No idea, I’m not good with names.

it’s long gone by now.

You people are sick.
Get help.

Oh god. I know what you people are talking about.
:frowning:

Look who’s talking. Besides, it wasn’t me typing thoses posts. It was “Him.” :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly don’t see it. I read the dialogue from the game and for some reason, I don’t see Magus having an accent.

I’d see it!

i have GOT to be Lucca if they make a movie- In all those carts i hacked with codes years ago for friends playing this game i always renamed Lucca to Linda, my name- Since she was a scientist and i do PAR codes for SNES RPG’S for my friends back then that makes me like her.
Ok , now that i have gotten my juvenile rant out of the way…I think one of the interesting challenges a Chrono Trigger movie would face is accurate portrails of characters in so many time periods.We are talking very expensive here- costumes, sets, etc.
I think the character of Robo would possibly be the most challenging and possibly rewarding if it could be pulled off-If they could accurately portray the Robots emotions i think it would rival any mechanical character in any other film-
i think after Robo the next most challenging character might by Ayla- Deceptively easy on the surface to portray but very hard to capture the raw emotion and honesty of the character.
Chrono Trigger if it followed the script of the video game would be a very difficult movie to make i think.

I call Nu. No argueing.