Chinese Food

I know that Dai lives in Texas, which is why I asked “Does Dai live in China now?”. See, the now is supposed to represent the act of moving, as in he moved to china for some strange reason. I didn’t know that he was ethically chinese, which is why I even asked in the first place.

What is this Chinese food you speak of?

(Seriously, wtf are egg rolls oO The best f00d is still chili chicken. Hah. You all suck. ^^)

Actually. What are egg rolls?

Sesame chicken and pan fried noodles with chicken and soy sauce are my favorites. I like most Chinese that doesn’t have shrimp in it (allergic to shrimp).

For those of you who says ribs or chicken are better than Chinese: Lies! LIES!

Dude, I’m from Atlanta. Not even just because it’s the south, and our ribs are naturally better, but because in Atlanta, there’s 348932740 black people, and black people make badass ribs. So any ribs I get down here are naturally going to be four times as good as ribs anywhere else.

http://www.netcooks.com/recipes/Appetizers/Eggrolls.html

Well, I DO live up in Connecticut, and I haven’t had ribs when I’ve been in Florida and Georgia, so I can’t say anything about southern ribs. The ribs up here vary, but they tend to be average.

ribs are the greatest food ever. my uncle makes the best ribs I have ever had, and trust me you don’t get as fat as I am on salads and ham sammiches, I know ribs.

dammit! I’m salivating just thinking about them!

Egg rolls are thin layers of dough wrapped around eggs and veggies and fried so that it’s crispy.