Chinese Food

She, not he ;_;

I could live on pork fried rice. Seriously. :0~

I always get that, Mar Far Chicken (just deep fried, breaded chicken pieces that comes with some kind of red dipping sauce that I never use), and barbequed pork. Yumyumyumyumyumyum~

I always try to convince my parents to get peking duck when we get Chinese, but the one place that made it is closed now. ;.;

i cant name just one chinese food i like because i love it all.

matter of fact if my friends arnt there to stop me ill eat everything on the buffet. :moogle:

Seasame Chicken, Wanton Soup, and Eggrolls. It’s beautiful. And I hate you Dai.

I love all Asian food, especially everything that has to do with chicken and pork. Last semester, I had a roommate that came from Thailand, so him, along with his cousin Hong, often cooked delicious meals and invited me along to eat with them. :smiley:

General Tso’s chicken is mine! Also the pork lo mein, beef teryaki, and crab rangoon… drools we need a drooling spirite >_>

Uhm… I’d hate to be the unpopular one here…

But I just do not like Chinese.

It would be foolish of me to dislike someone simply because they do not like Chinese food, because that means more for me. :slight_smile:

Starstorm is the opposite of good ;_;

My faves are sesame chicken and General Tso’s chicken. There’s also an item that so friends of mine have dubbed “rat on a stick” because none of us ever bothered to look at the label on the buffet. It is a strip of some form of meat impaled on a skewer.

Blasphemy!

Chinese boneless spare ribs = awesome

the only food greater than chinese (no I don’t think that count’s as food, even if you can eat it…) is [i][u]Barbecued Ribs[/u][/i]. Food of the gods my friends, food of the gods.

makes Starstorm into Chinese food You’ve said your last meow!

I knew it was coming, I didn’t know when but I knew someone would throw the cat into the cookpot. Maybe it’s really cat on a stick…

Fortune cookies were invented in San Fransico

I eat Chinese food every day.

(No “:P”)

meows from my basket I’m dead serious. I just will not eat Chinese. Nor much of any oriental cuisine, genuine or Americanized. I just cannot get myself to eat it.

Now Pizza… that is the food of the gods. is happy with the Pizza wars in Monroe Mmm cheap, yummy pizza…

General Tso’s Chicken!