Check out this email I got today

That just killed me.

:thud: At my first day of posting… Ah, crap.

put beans on that AND GO BACK TO ENGLAND

lol

Thanks for your contribution to the conversation, “NightmareGun”. We hope to see you again in the future. Please visit the site again.

2lols

WHY HAVE ONE LOL WHEN YOU CAN HAVE 2LOL

EXACTLY!
NOW YOU’VE GOT THE HANG OF IT!

Increase the size of your LOL!!!1111

Because my email addy includes the phrase “derkaiser” I not only get emails offering breast AND penis enlargment, I get it in german.

Oh, and apparently some rich dude in Nigeria died without an heir, and I can claim half of his major league bank if I give all my account info to some deposed secretary of state over there. And he’ll move all that money into it himself, for me!

IF YOU GET OUR SPECIAL LOL AT A SPECIAL LOW COST OF 149.50 DOLLARS YOU CAN SUPER SIZE IT FOR LIKE 80 CENTS MORE

hahaha, setz is making fun of others are shitty replies!

I got another one

How’s yourself?

Alon

If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam.Faults are beauties in a lovers eye.

Broken friendships can be soldered, but never sound.

Rejoice in the Lord always again I will say, rejoice! [Philippians 4:4] A friend is known when needed.

What happiness is there which is not purchased with more or less of pain?

Americans are apt to be unduly interested in discovering what average opinion believes average opinion to be…
He was inordinately proud of England and he abused her incessantly. >From the middle of life onward, only he remains vitally alive who is ready to die with life.
My idea of walking into the jaws of death is marrying some woman who has lost three husbands.

Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world – and never will. To advise is easier than to help.
No member of society has the right to teach any doctrine contrary to what society holds to be true.

Christianity is art and not money. Money is its curse.A high station in life is earned by the gallantry with which appalling experiences are survived with grace.
Genius is initiative on fire.
Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.
Seek joy in what you give not in what you get

Whatever this guy is selling, I need to buy as much of it as humanly possible

BUY OUR PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE! IN PILL FORMAT!

Spam, huh? I usually get something in my Bulk Mail folder saying something like:

/AIGRA $49 /AL!UM $79 NYQU!L $59 SPECIAL OFFER

Which makes me think: “Trying to circumvent the spamfilters using awful spelling and leetspeek, and getting caught anyway: priceless.”

The most recent one I’ve got (which didn’t touch my Inbox, thanks to Thunderbird ^^)

you game me hatteras me you youngstown me remission me you dixie me precess me you iconoclast me chartres me you hattie me cowpunch me you dahomey me cosmology me you primrose me mauritius me you regale me substantiate me you yankton me wield me

…bad spammers…no cookie for you.

That sounds very familiar… I’ve gotten a mail similar to that… Though I trashed it, so I can’t prove it all. :bowser:

BREASTS! Am I right? Huh? Huh? Am I RIGHT?! Fellas?

Come to think of it, I got something about CERTAIN PILLS once.

As if I need them.

Hahahahaha.

pokes Oooh, so THAT’S it… who’da thunk?

Whoah I think God is sending you e-mails warning you about something.

Who did it say it was from anyhow?