Check out this email I got today

My savior has returned

hallelujah

…and Setz thinks I post stupid stuff.

I never said I didn’t think Pierson posts stupid stuff as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Phew what a relief.I’m not the only semi-stupid poster that setz knows.Party time Pierson!

God. Don’t affiliate yourself with me.

I recall getting a few emails (back when I was getting DSL from SBC Pac Bell) that were in something I took for esperanto. I can only <b><i>hope</i></b> that they were selling something.

… Noorks, Funbags, Pillows?, Hooters, titties, {Honk Noise}…

Nutter are you going to name all the Slang words used for Breasts?

{Boingy noise} … and the number one name: “TOUCH THEM AND DIE!!!” and Capt’n Stoopid is back!!! Moi!

Big Nutter
I think he got it right on the last one!!

Kill me.

No wait, kill Nutter.

I’ve been Spamming the Queen of the RPGC Books Lj… and revealing something about my feelings…

Big Nutter
And I’m still drunk since that 5th Pint on thursday!!

sorry, no, you’re still not funny

Butter, I like it when you make no sense. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I feel sad for you, and sometimes it just makes as much sense as a blue banana on rollerskates.

Or as much sense as Excel Saga. Oh, wait, Excel Saga’s actually funny.

Someone sounds like a ranting derelict.

He was inordinately proud of England and he abused her incessantly

Sounds like Pierson is at it again. The only time Americans were proud of England was…I can’t think of a time.

What do you guys do to get all this stuff? The worst I get are from ebay…

I’ve gotten E-mails asking me if I would like to learn how to hack into the CIA computer at Langley. Out of sheer curiosity I clicked a few links marked “Beginner Hacks” and “Stealing CIA Funds” and they were broken, so either the CIA shut them down or the E-mailer can’t remember his own site URLs. :stuck_out_tongue:

For what?

Commenting about Weila’s Babs!!

Nutter
I knew I Missed one…