Charlemagne is missing

I just don’t think anyone chose to address the topic until now. Stop being so fucking angsty.

I’m not angsty dammit! I’m pissed! :stuck_out_tongue: And besides charl died of a tragic simboline blood burn so be respectful!

I noticed very soon afterwards… just thought I’d point that out again, but the consensus at the time seemed to be that, “Delita is too new here to understand, and is obviously spamming. He did not see the immense hatred towards Charlie over the Merlimagne incident, and obviously could not comprehend that an idividual could be upset by two thirds of a forum telling that individual to die. Delita has no clue what he is talking about and Charlie is just gone for a day or two, he’ll be back from this unnatural dissappearance in short time.” So I took silence and after another week chose not to call out to the vanished Charlemagne, for fear of being beat down again. Ever since then I have taken note of Charlie’s absence, it actually feels wrong not to see Charlie assaulting new members in thier “I’m new here threads,” but who am I to try and tell the local elders that someone is missing… I’ll just get yelled at for being an idiot again.

By the way, I am a little bitter about this, cause I, like many, enjoyed the presence of the Magne, and when I got shot down for asking where he went it hurt, but now that BMO points it out everyone pretends to have cared the entire time. Where were all you who care back when I was getting blasted down, saying even a week later, “No, Delitas right, Charlie is missing”

I shouldn’t post this, its angry and hostile.
Fuck it, I’m gonna say it anyway.

God, you people are so clingy. :stuck_out_tongue:

spritzes forum with fabric softener

If Nessa were here, I’m sure she would have taken over this thread by now in her private war with Charle. And now I have surely earned myself an enemy for life.
I’m not saying that to insult you, DT, it’s very sweet of you to stand up for your friend. I thought I saw Nessa mentioned earlier here, though, but I’m not sure where.

Charle IS banned, however, and please stop saying that people don’t like him. Not everyone does, but there has never been and never will be anyone who everyone loves.

Delita, try to put it behind you. I understand it hurt, but don’t let it ruin your experience of being here, tay? hugs

Hmm I didn’t know Charlie was banned…

Same here. So How long is his ban?

Big Nutter
I’d say 4ft 3in in reply to my question.

Timing, is everything, it wasn’t anything personal.

Chill the fuck out everyone.