Challenge to SweetCookiePie

Well man, you turned it personal. I’m outta here. There’s no fucking way I’m getting banned because someone can’t keep it from turning into a flamewar.
Good job. You ruined the somewhat heated discussion.

Thank you. Goodbye.

How sad :fungah:

What’s sad Cro?

Azrael, I see what you’re saying but please restrain yourself from anything further. Just take time to cool down.

It’s not the critizism that got us mad at SCP, it’s just the rude way she put it. You win more flies with sugar. (or whatever the old saying is) People tend to listen more when you’re polite and respectable about things. Usually works for me (though people don’t listen to me half the time anyways).

Anyways, I believe this thread should be closed before stuff happens that shouldn’t happen. Let’s just let this go and hope that it doesn’t happen again. I don’t want to see a flamewar started over something like this.

Take a wild guess.

No cro, what’s sad?

Never mind.

What the fuck are you guys ever arguing about this shit for? SweetCookiePie isn’t even writing anything, so this entire thread is virtually off topic anyways. Thread closed. I better not see this leak on to any other topics either. You’re not gonna see eye to eye on this, it’s obvious, so don’t bother talking about it, you’re just gonna cause problems.

If I see another thread about this made, or if I see this crap continue, some of y’all will be in for it.