Cereal

This board could use some funky dialogue, so lets talk about cereal.

Personally, my favorite cereal is Captain Crunch. It’s just sooooo good! It’s got a great taste too it. Mm…captain crunch.

So yea, lets talk about cereal.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Ghrams.
Discussion closed. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never had Captain Crunch, but I’ve heard it’s pretty good. I like Corn Pops and Kix and Honey Nut Cheerios.

But mostly for breakfast I eat two bites of a banana or nothing. (at least, mon-thurs, the days that I work early) I don’t have the time ;_;

Apple cinnamon ‘hot cereal.’ It’s like oatmeal, only not as oat… ee

Fruity Pebbles

I like froot loops. But since I’m lactose intolerant I use lactose free milk so it tastes kinda like I’m eating it in creamer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good god, you’ve never had Captain Crunch? Go. Get some now.

I like that Apple-Cinnamon fruit harvest stuff…oh, and Berry-Berry Kix kick ass. :slight_smile:

I love Kellog’s. Nuff’ said.

Count Chocula would beat the living christ out of Captain Crunch. I stopped caring for Captain Crunch after they stopped putting the pirates in the commercials.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Good god, you’ve never had Captain Crunch? Go. Get some now.

Heh. I’ve heard that one before. :stuck_out_tongue: what’s so great about it, anyway?

Its incredible, thats what. It’s soooo good…just go get some, and then you’ll be like “Wow, Sorc is amazing, he was right. Captain Crunch is incredible!”

Originally posted by Astral
Heh. I’ve heard that one before. :stuck_out_tongue: what’s so great about it, anyway?
whats so great about it? WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT IT!? IT’S ONLY THE MOST BERRYLICIOUS CEREAL ANYWHERE EVER!!!

But it isn’t chocolicious like Count Chocula, go get chocula! GO! NOW!

GOTTA HAVE MY PUFFS!!! WOO CORN POPS!

Kellogs.

The Elephant one Simply Was Great.

The elephant one? What cereal is that?

EAT THE ELEPHANT! EAT IT!

Count Chocula is interesting.

On another note, any mother who accualy lets her kids eat stuff like THAT for BREAKFAST should be thwacked repatedly with a herring.

I’ve only seen the Captain Cruch logo, not much more.

My favs would have to be Kellog’s Frosties… go Tony tiger!

Wow, Maba. Looks like we’re in total agreement concerning more than just the subject of catgirls.

Heh. And here I was, thinking you were completely indecisive. Besides, there’s Blue Magic too, no?