Catching racoons

Is that what that shit is for? I always wondered but every time I get to close they all scatter!

Yes, you first have to reach the same place in the dark world and get the shovel by talking to the tree stump (iirc). You need to have the hammer from the first-crystal dungeon to get there. Then you go back to the light world and start digging to the NW of flute boy. Play the flute in front of the statue in Kakariko village to activate it; you will need the flute to reach the 6th dungeon.

Go on, it’s a great game.

Says the person who can’t handle a minimalist run on the game.:smug:

Old Yeller died from a raccoon bite (in that, he got rabies and was shot in consequence). So yes, important individuals can die from raccoon bites, or are you suggesting that Old Yeller wasn’t important!? You coldhearted bastard!

Wanna know the best way to catch the coons? Use a white girl as bait.

OH!

Yea because I wasn’t already talking about black people.

Who said I was?

Who said you were what?

Stupid card died on me. It’s the same card that had killed my Zelda:OoS saves when I had a dungeon or two left to go (and for some reason my saves never cooperated with new files of the game). It’s no wonder the first thing I did next time I could leave the base was buy a card that worked. Stupid cards.:bowser:

Sin in 2003.

Sin in 2010.

See, the friendly tip was geared more towards not messing with it in person. Poison is different; it can just be left around. GSG was wanting to capture it and have dog fights with it or whatever. That’s vastly different than Frameskip wanting the problem rid of.

It was also probably a somewhat comical reference to earlier misadventures with raccoons on this board.