Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Playing with No Souls in hard mode is HARD!

THERE IS A 5TH ENDING?!?!?!??!

http://www.classicgaming.com/castlevania/sotn-weird.htm

SotN has a 5th Ending!

Eeeehhhhhh… I dunno about that fifth ending. If he’d given some more info on it I’d try it, but having nowhere to start is a little bizarre. it’s possible that what they guy said was true, that they had it on the disc, but never implimented it. Just like in Goldeneye on the n64. There’s an island WAY across the dam with a boat and a guard house, but you can’t get there -_-

Anyway, if you find out anything more on this, send me a PM… I want to see this ending for myself…

There’s dialogue and such for a fifth ending, but it was never implemented, and there’s no way to implement it (via Gameshark, etc.).

The “fifth ending” thing is common. A lot of game developers have to cut corners in order to get the game out on time (the N64 showed how impatient people can get), but sometimes they don’t cut everything out. The fifth ending was removed from the final game, but the dialogue and such was left on the CD.

But man, Maria as a demon? That would have been cool.

I just realized that the voice acting SotN was HORRIBLE.

Super cool SotN secret thast not many people know about. The Ring of Varda! If you want to know more about this little miracle, PM me.

Actually the fifth ending had to do a lot with Maria. She was supposed to become a playable character at some point. Don’t know why they cut it, but I think Galloway’s explanation fits well.

Originally posted by Nightblade
I just realized that the voice acting SotN was HORRIBLE.

You’re so right. I’d rather slice my ears off and put small nukes in the wounds than listen to those voices again.

Am I the only one that thought some of the voice acting didn’t suck? :thud: I liked the voice they did for Alucard, even though it was a bit… melodramatic at times. The Reaper and Dracula had pretty decent voices too.

But if you want to hear the all time worst voice acting, play the original Resident Evil :hahaha;

I agree with TGD. RE1 had crappy voice acting.