Canada

I would never! I just ignored Hades, something I should have done a long time ago.

I love how Info throws away his honor/face so willingly, especially since he’s a Marine, which makes it ironic and funny.

Frankly I was expecting this. It’s the same reaction I get from anyone who gets flattened by me in an argument.

Yeah, having your confidence crushed does that to you sometimes.

I swear there’s an old married couple arguing somewhere’s in this thread…

I’m relatively new and have never experienced a flame war.
Is this a flame war or just an arguement?

No, it’s a lover’s spat. XD

I’m sorry. I just couldn’t resist

No, it’s called a moron war. We have more moron wars then we do flame wars, since most parties on the forums that argue aren’t all that intelligent enough to make for an interesting flame war :stuck_out_tongue: (Myself included)

On another note: Info, it doesn’t matter if the American Hockey team beat the Canadian team in one game. The Canadian team raped the Americans with the puck, both the men and women’s teams and we won the medal. So take your self-righteous, American loving bullshit and shove it up your ass. WE won the Gold Medal, when you win the medal at the next Olympics then you can brag, until the fuck the bloody hell off.

CANADA RULES

Are you accusing me of cheating on you!?

Aren’t there laws against polygamy in both our countries?

It doesn’t matter. You broke up with me for wearing briefs.

Unless it’s part of your religion, then yes.

Canada was possibly the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen, second to Alaska and New Zealand whom I say are tied…

However, how do you think Seattle is made of plastic? You really should see more of the larger american cities, if you thought Seattle was “fake” try New York, where even though its all “plastic” it is also covered in shit.

Ori, I’m tired, too tired to think clearly, you’ll have to forgive me as my wit is dulled, so I am ready to assume you are making some parody on americans- especially with your national colours- and laugh instead of shake my head.

I haven’t been to any other big, big cities in the states exception L.A., and it wasn’t overly fake. It was more glass and metalic then anything else.

Is L.A. an exception, or are my views of falsity are a bit warped?

:kissy:

Jango makes me ashamed to be Canadian…

Well, Urban dictionary has a definition of Australia as being like Canada but warmer, I think I would like to visit there one day. :stuck_out_tongue:

<font size=“1”>Hades, I love you, Don’t ever stop. :)</font>

But still a dork. Besides, breaking a sweat does not necessarily mean you are better, just that you’re in better shape (which is kinda expected 'cause, you’re like, a marine and shit) :stuck_out_tongue:

But anyway, Canada pwns. The States pwn as a country, but bad apples bring it down. I mean, if you didn’t have Bush at the forefront of your country, people wouldn’t think bad of America, at least, the people who don’t hate it to start with.

I don’t mind America, I just hate Bush and his policy makers.

It mostly means that I’m either so good or your so bad, I can beat you effortlessly. You’ve never heard the expression before?

It means you think you’re tuff coz you’re a Marine, when really you’re just burdened by not being able to do things your own way. And also that you’re a self-important prick, but that’s secondary. Teehee.

Here’s an original thought! Let’s stop this I-can-beat-you-up bullshit and get back to a relevant topic maybe? Tee hee.