Canada

You’re such a dork, Info. That’s exactly what I’d expect out of a marine’s mouth!

Yep, a dork who could kick your ass without breaking a sweat.

Just 'cause you can beat someone up doesn’t make you any less of a dork. And beating someone at hockey does not make your country better.

Are all Marines stupid narcissists who like playing with fire? Or only you?

And so the american army comes to help. :stuck_out_tongue: Well that’s one thing they have going for them, so to speak.

If you’re coming to Vancouver, you might suddenly find yourself high. The amount of pot smoked here probably causes more pollution then cars and factories combind. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been too hot here, I want rain. I know one of you other bastard provinces stole it- so give it back already. :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

I think Ontario stole it, and I agree Ontario’s a bastard! I wanna live in Vancouver.

I’d give you some of ours if I could. Lousy all year rain.

Did I say it made me less of a dork? No, so it looks like I’m a dork and you’re a retard.

Also, I’m mostly just joking about hockey deciding who is better. It is just a fun inside joke with some of that went to the meet.

Hades, you’re a dimwit that just takes thigns way too personally and seriously. Also, I’m in the military, do you really expect me to be like “Yeah, America blows, yay Canada.” Fuck no. Besides, I live in America so I’m biased to it, jsut like you are from Canada so you are biased towards it.

Great, a calm discussion about each country’s differences and then there’s a ‘HAHAHAHAHA AMERICA’S BETTER HAHAHAHA’.

I’ll keep quiet about the 2002 Olympics.

Lol, you can’t see three inches in front of your face :stuck_out_tongue: Now I see why everyone finds it so amusing to make fun of you :stuck_out_tongue: I’m the only one joking here, and you say I take things too personally :stuck_out_tongue: That’s a riot :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of olympics, America is doing pretty well so far. I’m just glad there wasn’t any booing when they went in there- that would have been really bad. =x

:kissy:

Did you ever think that I don’t think of you as joking since you are always on my ass about every little detail? Bye Hades.

Just a question for you info, are you pro- or anti-Bush. Not that this has anything to do with this discussion or anything.

Bush blows as much as Hades.

No Info, but it did occur to me many times that Americans are very insecure about their country with Canada sitting right next to it, and that you take it to extremes. I can only guess at what “Bye Hades” was supposed to mean :stuck_out_tongue:

And sorry, but no, Bush is not a good president :stuck_out_tongue:

Bush blows, from what I’ve seen Hades doesn’t. I don’t know anything about you so I can’t really say anything. But at least you have that in your favour.

Yeah, but Australia is erally surprising me. They already (probably out-of-date) have 4 gold medals, and have put Michael Phelps in his place. He’s the cockiest bitch I’ve seen in a while.

Well what d’you know, I think he’s buggered off.

Don’t jinx it.

Well my family, friends, and I aren’t insecure with Canada up north. There may be some people in America who are but I haven’t met many. And of course our two countries are close.