Canada wins

I’m going to triangulate a single Meta-Canadian from the impressions of every Canadian on these boards. And the more I think about that the more it sounds a lot like a 500 foot monstrosity. Godzilla VS MetaCandian!

And like that electrical discharge that you KNOW is going to shock you EVERY time you touch the Tesla coil…

Darkness argues that his little ISLAND nation is better than not one but two HUGE land area nations, with thier own natural resources and national Blood alcohol contents that average out below 0.10%.

When are we going to learn that nothing in North America will ever compare to a nation made famous by golf, violence and whisky?

And that means we’ll go back to zingoism! :smiley:

Oh well, Russia wins anyway.

MOTHERLAND!

Zangief should put some bandaids on his legs. They’re tearing.

Its cause his awesomness cannot be contained in the meere fleshy shell of a human body, and thus rips him apart in his own glory.

And potatoes and having the fastest field game on earth and a nice friendly atmosphere. And emmegration. And over here it’s spelled whiskey. Because we rock.

“You dance very well Mr Ex-President!”

Speaking of Kanada, a couple of years ago it was rated as #1 country in the world by UN, standard of living, that kind of crap. Now, i think its Sweden.
The healthcare in beaverland is not so hot. Rent a video of “Les Invasions Barbares”, an Oscar winner as a best foreign film at last Academy Awards.

And if you want to sing Canadian anthem please join me on my last post on this thread:

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?p=404285#post404285

And potato famines and soccer, I guess, dunno, and a bunch of friendly drunks. And emmigration, well, if you think it’s good people are leaving Ireland, that’s fine, I guess.

And Canada threads like these make me want to dig around through old magazines so I can scan that picture of Captain America.

I didn’t say it was good, just that it was made famous by it. The games hurling, soccer isn’t all that fast.

Hah! A bunch of drunks hurling! That’s awesome!

I wasn’t joking, go here to see what I meant.

Yes, yes. I know what hurling is. I just love that word, especially when coupled with the stereotypical drunk of Ireland.

Grumble grumble stereotypical jokes grumble