Canada wins

Hahaha, the Canadians on this board are more patriotic than the Americans. :stuck_out_tongue:

How many are there in north america, three? Sorry, but mexico is in pretty bad shape right now, and canada…uh…CANADA SUCKSORZ!!!111111111111111

Actually, to split hairs, this “my country is better than yours” dickwaving is more like nationalism than patriotism. And when they start killing each other, it’ll be jingoism. :smiley:

Info: I don’t know the details much myself. All I know really is that this has been coming for a long time and neither side has cared enough to negotiate away from it. I’m not sure what the big issues are for each side, but it seems that nobody’s in the mood to negotiate or compromise. This basically going to be like Baseball’s 1994 strike: Dickwaving and refusal to give in, and whole season is going to be flushed. Given recent trends in sports, I would guess the sticking points are over a salary cap proposal and/or the qualifications for free agency. But the basic fact, for the fan, is that the two sides are far apart and, thus, there ain’t gonna be no games for a long, long, time.

Oh yeah, well my country is better than yours, and my dad is bigger than yours also.

But mine can beat yours up.

Nuh uh

Does it actually matter. I mean, Ireland kicks every other countries ass, and everyone knows it. Let’s just leave it at that.

Yes Huh

You make an excellent point, I concede.

Hahaha, the Canadians on this board are more patriotic than the Americans. :stuck_out_tongue:
Well considering we actually have something to be patriotic about… OH BURN!!!11

What? Your bacon?

All the things America lacks, like, oh, free health care, peaceful mentality, and smart people. OH!!!

Meaning, congrats to everyone but the Germans and the States.

Case in point, some Americans are even dumb enough to argue with Hades. :open_mouth:

We have plenty of smart people. It’s just that none of them vote. Being smart, they know better.

And the health care thing almost goes without saying. (Really, most other “civilized western democracies” have superior health care systems to us. Canada’s happens to be just about the best – at least last I heard, anyway – out of them [with Sweden being really high up there, close behind]) Again, we have plenty of smart people, they just aren’t part of the electorate. All our really smart people are evil geniuses who spend their time thinking of ways to manipulate and fuck over the rest of us.

And the peaceful mentality (except in terms of national foriegn policy) is bullshit. You’re just as violent and angry as us. The only difference is you guys, much more sensibly, do your fighting with sticks and fists and witty rejoinders, instead of shooting each other like us, because you guys happen to NOT be gun-toting sociopaths. :smiley:

Oh, some Canadians too…but don’t let Hades give you a stereotype of our country, just come in and see for yourself!

Have a brew. Don’t cost nothin’ (at least, compared to american beer)

SK is from NY. Hades loses.

Kaiser, Canada now has a good reason to be pissed at Bush, if there ever was one. Legal Assault Weapons = Contraband in Canada.

And if Jango gets involved, it’s Jangoism. :slight_smile:

Please don’t come here. No we don’t rock. We have many of our own problems and uhh… frankly you’ll make more money if you live in the states because the tax man does not equal death down there, as it does here.

Or, move to someplace crazy atleast- like Sweden. Schveeeden is such a crazy place.

:kissy: