Cali Peeps Party: Summer Remix

Not sure, can you make it?

Maybe, depends on the actual date.

I guess I could be coaxed into going, if my demands are met.

And what demands would those be?

I will contact everyone involved in my demands via msn.

;; Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[etc]h!!! Jing wants to go, toooo… ;;

Man, I really wouldn’t go around telling everyone this part. =)

You guys are crazy in a nice way.

Vicki is going to drink you under the table. I hope she drinks me under the table too… drinks me first though…

raises hand

So, Info, are you saying for the benefit of the ladies that you’re a cheap date? :ah-ha!:

Yes. Very cheap. >:\

I’m insulted! How did this get to my dating habits? I’m not cheap on a date. I go all out on dates.

You mean…?

:open_mouth:

runs away rejected ;.;

:get it?:

I do cheap dates, but I pull them off with style :smiley: I did a two hour long drive, dinner, and a trip to the arcade with 2 bucks. I rock. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well dates can be fun if they are cheap too, i mean theres always the cheapseats theater too some places.

All right i got some ideas for fun and such for the next Rpgc get together:
Truth and Dare questions and dares, make sure to have a jar of pickles with a lot of pickle juice and hot sauce packets and mustard and peanut butter hehe.
Board games: Twister, candyland maybe, battleship, clue, scrabble, etcera
Trip to the arcade or some place like it
Air freshner… well more then 5 people and only one bathroom um
Cellphones or lots of change to keep in touch in case some problem happens and your’e separated
Everyone bring a favorite movie
Karaoke! bring some good cds
Trip to the mall maybe? Especially at spencers and laughing at the cards and such?
Dance night some strobe would be interesting too
Extra money

Have i thought about this nahhh, and when i’ll be able to get the money this probably will be a long gone fad maybe ;_;

Actually, most of those aren’t bad ideas, and I even considered bringing along my Scrabble board. :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck getting any of THESE guys to dance tho. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn right. As I explained during DDR, it’s against my religion to dance. I’m a puritan. :stuck_out_tongue:

'Sides, if I tried, it’d be as bad as that FMV from FF8 where squall tries to dance and he steps on every pair of toes on the floor, and is like totally clueless and lost.

SG got them to dance.

I’m kinda sad that you forgot how much I love to dance :frowning: And I’m damn good at it too :smiley:

Man, what are you talking about, me and SG were getting DOWN! I love to dance, I’m just like, bad at it. :stuck_out_tongue:

–Mazrim Taim