Cali Peeps Party: Summer Remix

;_; You forgot vermont, then theres connecticut i think Yar Kramers there? Uh then theres people around Toronto, Canada and the like. You Canadaist!

We DO need to get an East Coast RPGC thing goin’. (I live in CT.)

Y’see, Otakon would be a nice place to meet up. July 30-Aug 1, and it’s a public thing.

Actually only Cid and Dalton live in Toronto. I live in Timmins, Hades lives in London, Cless lives in Ottawa, and a good number of people live in Montreal. DG lives somewhere in New Brunswick. I think Evangelion lives in Nova Scotia. Spoony lives in Newfoundland, or hick-province, or whatever you like to call it.

Right thanks, Xelo. Also forget theres Eden, Sir Percy, Gremlin of Death, Casey, Shawn?, though maybe they’re more towards the west?

On the edge of the west cost, each and every one of 'em. They all live in or around Vancouver B.C., which is coastal.

Well, when I’m 30 and living the high life off of a one dollar bet with my dear friend Blackagon over whether or not we can make the Dukes poor with just one day of trading and you’re drunk and high in California waiting for your next welfare check to buy a doobie, we’ll see who loves whom.

And yes, I demand you include the Wall Street and Rhode Island comments.

984’s got a very valid point. However, I think I’ll win the bet this time. Besides, there’s more people on the east coast anyways, and we can abduct SG if we have to. And we have Ji to scare away anyone we don’t want anyways, so we automatically win here.

However! You’ll be missing a raging drunk!

This may be true, but who knows- one of the East siders may be a raging drunk too so nyah!

But could they really top…

or…

?

And off of only two glasses of champagne?

raises hand If the job description says so, I’ll do it.

Pay my plane ticket and I’ll go anywhere with nice burgers :stuck_out_tongue:

SG, I might be able to get you one via Air Miles :smiley: Then you owe me one.

We have Sorc. That beats anything a raging drunk could do.

Nah, East Coast USA Xelo. You can be in the RPGCanada party or some such.

I vote we have a continent wide bus tour!!! :smiley: (Anyone remember that thread?)

Screw that make it a world tour, but the chances of that happening are well not really possible unless someone gets really rich. But i dont see why an east or west coast or party shouldn’t include some crazy Canadiens.

Haha, but the catch is I won’t owe you shit :stuck_out_tongue: You pay for me, you better really want me there, cos chances are you won’t see a cent of it in recompense, that’s why you’re paying in the FIRST place :stuck_out_tongue:

Am I invited this time or are you not letting me come like usual? :too bad;