Cali Party: Bringing Accessories

raises hand Nessy, trilly and I thought about cooking spaghetti anyway :o I’d help cooking, no problemo.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

shouldn’t be a problem. Given that, after all, we seem to have different sleep patterns, i.e. certain ones of us are able to wake up significantly earlier than certain others of us [ahem]. So, like, what with us all being on different internal clocks or whatever. Eating in shifts should be doable.

I have some cooking skill; i’m no master chef, though.

Okay, back to fun, non-survival stuff-

Somebody! I nominate SG! Bring lots of DANCE MUSIC CDs. Coz, we totally need to have a dance party one night! I was at this kickass concert today and I danced and it was so much fun, so I’m saying, this has to happen - but I don’t have any good songs. So somebody who agrees with me has to bring them!

:noway: not in Glendale, you wont. Dancing, drinking, and listening to music has been banned for 15 years. when one of the mayors daughters went out dancing, and the driver of the car was drunk and ran the car off a bridge.

daaaancing!

browses through CDs hmm. one or two that might qualify :confused: brings them just in case

@__@ I don’t think I really need to comment. >> I do, however, not own any such CDs. So… backs Maz up Somebodyyy!

You know Maz. There’s such a thing as radio. :stuck_out_tongue: A lot of the rap and dance I have is the kinda stuff you CHILL to, and THUG to…you know, like you drive down residential areas with the windows down at 5 MPH…Not stuff you get your shwerve on to. :stuck_out_tongue: But, I’ll bring soem stuff if I have extra CDs…but don’t expect a great dance party based on my shit just alone :stuck_out_tongue:

you have the ark! bring them, introduce these bumkins to one of the finest bands ever made!

I so have to. >> Hey look! It dances! :dancer: I might as well bring Alcazar, since I’ll be the only Swede over there. cough>> Their music is kind of dance friendly. Some of it.

Would anyone have a spare GBA? I was hoping to play Crystal Chronicles multiplayer, and my brothers went and took my new one AFTER I HAD TOLD THEM NOT to-.

The fuckers won’t beback till mnday… heee…

For future note, the Multiplayer stuff I can get is Mario Party 4, Bomberman Jetters. Super Smash Brothers Melee, Final Fantays Crystal Chronicles, Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance (yeah, right) and F-Zero GX.

Uh I’ll bring a GBA, cause I have one from playing, on the loooong bus ride over. Though uh, I don’t have any special cables or anything so like, okay I’m getting vibes here that there are two other GBAs, and like two cables that we can bring over. So uh, right, it’ll be good.

I have 2 GBAs, but only 1 GC link.

I’m letting you guys know right now that I don’t have Nightfire on me. Someone else is responsible for getting it. Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, and I forgot the hackey sack, someone else will need to come through there.

YAAAY! I have the links, so it’a sll good.

what do you mean you left your hackey sack?

Don’t worry, I’ve got one handy. I have Nightfire, but it is for XBOX. So unless somene brought an XBOX, I won’t be bringing it.

I’ll bring one. Not that I really use it…