Cali Party: Bringing Accessories

Just be createive lovely lady. winks They’re always good. Mind you, one hopes they’ll be considerably fresher.

wonders why the hell I can get anything Weiila sends me maybe a week after she sends it, while cookies require a month-plus

Not on my own, no, as my computer lacks a power supply. However, I’ll see what I can do about DCCing them to you as soon as I can figure out what’s wrong with my network (my computer behaves as if firewalled when it, to my knowledge, has all necessary and proper ports forwarded).

<a href=“http://www.dapcentral.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Inventory&file=list&show=1&uname=Kraken”>This is my inventory, so you can request any episodes in particular</a>

I really don’t think I could bring something cool that nobody has, but of course, since I’m polite and all, I thought I could bring one of those (delicious, but not cookies) gifts that everybody could enjoy. Or whatever. I think it’s a nice idea, but maybe it’s not that cool.

SG: Yo and cough :stuck_out_tongue:

We need to talk about buying groceries, eating out twice a day was expensive enough at Kero’s for the weekend, a week would break some of us.

Yaaaay, cookies from Weiila! They should be peanut butter cookies (ooooh, suck it Nessa :stuck_out_tongue: haha - some should anyways, don’t worry I love you nessa ^^) And you should draw pretty designs on them :smiley:

Nice! And yeah, we should all bring money to pool for groceries I think, like $30-40/person sound about right? Maybe more…there’s gonna be like 20 people to feed, heh, on the other hand that’ll mean a bunch of money.

We’ll have to resort to cannibalisim by Saturday…who’s bringing the BBQ sauce? :smiley:

As for me, I’m bringing:

1. Super Mario World (SNES)

2. Mortal Kombat (SNES)

3. a BIG deck of cards

4. a couple sketchbooks and some drawing utensils

5. Invader Zim Vol. 1 dvd ^-^

Hee. Big deck of cards. Like Pinochle?

That reminds me… I was gonna try and buy like several decks that had the same identical backside design, so, like, we could play Bullshit with hella people, without everybody knowing what everybody has after a while and making things unwinnable. :stuck_out_tongue: But if Trilly does that, then maybe I can save some cash… <.<

I’ll bring some monty python dvds, but how many? I have 12, oh well i’ll be making several trips back to my house, so i’ll just start with 3.

Not that I’D mind… :kissy:

I could bring EyeToy again if you guys liked that. We could have fun watchign each other make fools of each other (I was gonna say you could watch me make a fool of myself, but we don’t need EyeToy for that :hahaha; ).

People who can cook, raise your hand? Cooking for 20 isn’t exactly easily done, either, so we’ll probably have to eat in shifts. Ergo, I suggest much pasta and other easy and quick stuff. I doubt I’ll be eating half as much as I’ll be drinking water myself. Heck, I could probably go through the week on bread and salad when it’s that warm…

Jing, it’s California. It isn’t all that hot. If anything, it’ll probably be a cool 75-80 F degrees with a breeze.

Uh, it got 100 Fahrenheit in Rialto, which is in the L.A area, just a few days ago. I know cos I was THERE. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, I think 25’C is too hot. =P And this has been the coldest summer in 140 years over here. =P

Average temp is in the mid 90s. 75-80 is the spring, fall, and usually winter, temp, not summer. This is one of the hotter sumemrs we’ve had in awhile. There are really hot days and then nice days, but most are pretty hot.

California is like living in THE CENTER OF THE FUCKING SUN!!!

That woudl be Iraq which has 140+ temps.

FUCK! Iraq is the CENTER OF THE SUN!!!

Uhh, does this dry heat actually make you people sweat a lot? (Stupid question, I know. :P) And I like heat.

No, dry heats are better than humid ones, cuz you dont sweat as much. you arent sticky and gross, like in humid heats.