Cali Christmas Meet?

I’m coming to CA this christmas. I’ll be there from the 22nd to the 2nd. I land at night and leave in the early afternoon. Discuss.

About time we had another of these.

I should’ve spent more time with you guys and ditched the bitch at the airport. But that won’t be a problem now! We need more “BIIIIG!”. And Papa John’s.

Where exactly are you landing?

SNA since my parents live in Dana Point; my parents’ll probably pick me up.

That would be awesome. I had a lot of fun last time. It would also be great since I finally found out when i’m getting called up and it’d be great to hang with you guys before that.

Pfft. How about that RPGConfederacy meet? Yeah, that’ll be huge. You should totally fly into Atlanta for that. Hell, I’d pick you up.

We can host it at <s>my place</s> <s>Frame’s house</s> … FUCK.

The RPGConfederacy I MIGHT be able to go to, if I can get a ride there and back…Cali’s just out of the question. :confused:

So, WHERE are we gonna hold it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kero’s post succinctly sums up WHY we haven’t had one of these in a while, and reminds me of the issue, still unresolved, from the last time we tried to organize one back in summer.

But other than that we’re good to go, yeah, and I’m totally down for this shit. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah I’m leaving Calihell exaclty on the 22nd :stuck_out_tongue: the timing thing is so hilarious.

FUCKING HELL MERLIN! FUCKING HELL!!!

Before we figure out where we can/can’t go, we should probably figure out how many people can come

I can come, but can’t host. We need more people in southern cali to traumatize.

As according to the prophecy.

Yeah, I’m leaving a few days before that.

Damn MedSchool POS schedule. I’ve been cursing this place ever since I started. We’ll have to figure something out this summer, Merlin and SK.

As for the rest of us, who would even be interested?

I have no idea if I’ll be in California this summer. In fact, I have no idea where I’ll be this summer.

I might pick people up flying in since Hartsfield is essentially halfway between Athens and Columbus.

Provided that anybody actually flys in lol. Right now it looks like just in state people coming.