cait's sprite problem

Yes it worked, you need a program like adobe photoshop in which you can make the white transparent.

Paint Shop Pro can also do it… And to make the transparacy work without making the white in the middle transparent, fill the background in an unused colour(Red or something) and set that as a transparent colour.

i dont think i have either of those.

is there a place where i can download one? :moogle:

yeah, but somehow I don’t think you’d be able to manage it.

why not ive made it this far. :moogle:

Because it took you the better part of a <b>MONTH</b> to get this far.

thats because people stoped ansering me for a little while.

so i waited a cople weeks then gsm ansered and we cept going from there. :moogle:

Why is the back of your Sprite Blue now? I thought it was white.

Edit-Nevermind I took the guess that you turned it blue to match the RPGC blue background. But Cait not all people set their backgrounds to blue.

oh i forgot that people can change there background.sorry :moogle:

Open an image editor, draw your sprite, save it and voila. Unless you don’t know what an image editor is, then you’re retarded.

I was just wondering. Nothing more.

anyway can i please have the shop pro download. :moogle:

The what?

If you mean Adobe Photoshop, then you won’t be able to get it off the “internet” per se. You’d have to get it off Bit torrent or IRC.

No, I will not explain it. If it took you a month to get this far then I’d be explaining until I was on my deathbed.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

bambi eyes :bowser:

Well, do you want to get it off an Fserv, Bit Torrent or a p2p program?

uhhhh

…bit torent? :moogle:

Bit torrent is a modified p2p program that looks like a download accelerator. You download the program, go to a site with torrents (downloads made specifically for bit torrent, and wont download unless you have the program) and start your download. The downloads are pretty quick, because as you download something, you upload what you’ve downloaded to someone else, who does the same thing. It’s a pretty cool system. Makes things go pretty quick.

where is image editor in the start menu?

???
where would one of these download websites be? :moogle:

Search for Bit Torrent of Google and you should be able to find the program. One of the most popular BT sites I’ve heard about it www.suprnova.org

Cait, just use this:

http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/~mmbn3/Random/caitsith.gif

And this is what it looks like:

Now whenever you want to use your little sprite just use my image, since it’s obvious you’ll take a millennia trying to make your own.