cait's sprite problem

And you double-posted Merl. :smiley:

And as for the ME only saving in the BMP file format, I can attest to that. I know you can save it somehow else, I just forget. The only options you get are the ones listed. So friggin’ annoying.

Dudes, I use ME and my choices are:

4 kinds of bmp, then gif and jpg.

there not in my options.

do i have to load them in or somthing? :moogle:

Are you sure? Sometimes you have to scroll down to save in a format…you’re not a computer guy are ya Cait, hehe.

Cait, email it to me at rpgc_charlemagne@hotmail.com I’ll upload it to rpgc for you. and if I get your permission, I’ll upload it the mailbag folder for future use. and i’ll teach you how to use pics on this here message board. if you had aim or somthing it’d be easier. do you have aim?

nope i guess ive been spending to much time outside.

and no charl i dont have aim nor do i know how to email pictures.

…we have a mail bag? :moogle:

Alright, get a Yahoo e-mail address. You can attach images to that without any effort. http://mail.yahoo.com.

And don’t tell me you haven’t seen the mailbag? You do know the mainpage exists right?

The ability to save as .gif and .jpg in MS Paint come with any version of Microsoft office. It’s just like that because the licences for those formats are(were for GIF) fucking expensive.

charl my sister came in and told me how to email pictures(how enbarrasing)

anyway i have email you the pictures so do what ever you were going to do with them.

EDIT: gilgamish i already have an email address how do i make sprites with it? :moogle:

ok some how i got a valid jpg pic.(dont ask)

i did what you said gunsmokemist.

now how do i make it into a sprite? :moogle:

Nobody can see your picture only you, you have the link set from your computer and not on a website. What do you mean by sprite? Do you want it to be animated or something?

i’ll change my avatar so you can see it.

its kinda crappy so dont laugh :moogle:

We can see it now, it isn’t too bad for a start actually. Simple but it works.

oh im glad you like it :’)

so how do i turn it into a sprite? :moogle:

A sprite is a character frame from a videogame. TO turn it into a sprite you must make a game where it appears.

ok let see if it works.

did it work? can you see it.

all im getting is a red x. :moogle:

You have to upload your picture onto a web server before you can link it. Right now no one can see it because you’re telling everyone that the picture is in c:\My Documents. Since everyone’s computer is different, obviously the picture won’t be there for them!

how do i upload a picture on to webserver? :moogle:

http://photobucket.com/ is the one that I use. It has a upper limit on File Size and transfers.

Big Nutter

did it work?

how do i get rid of the white stuff around it?