Britian

Yes they were and half of that quote was from Family Guy.

I don’t like that term, “rebel”

Its too simple and easy to be a dipshit with a mullet and call yourself a rebel (I too have sported a mullet, so I am allowed to mock them)

Reb, now thats a badass word. You are so rebellious that you even drop the second syllable to the word. Talk about hardcore

Ok Who For got me.

Ok, If I cought the 19 Bus (I think). I end up in Warrington. I don’t Go there since the IRA Bombs went off.

There’s a Statue of Alice in Wonderland in the Town centre, I was in the Shop next to it going down some steps and at the road entance, when they went off.

My location to several 100 metres. www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=53.4911&lon=-2.5243&scale=10000&icon=x

I assume Pie’s in the Big Grey area. If you go big. you see My location at the Top.
www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=53.4053&lon=-2.6031&scale=200000&icon=x

Big Nutter
Pie, Should be able to vertirty my locations.

EDIT: If I rember rightly you could have an Europe meet, But its gonna take a few days for Me and Pie, if holland. (It takes less 12 to get to Paris from our locations)

Me

Am I the only female Brit here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes.

Well I suppose on a map, I would be here.

Holland… just love the way it sounds:P anyway I wouldn’t suggest having a rpgc meet in Holland… There’s if I’m right only three of us out here… my house is not suitable due to my mother who doesn’t let me use the house for parties…