Boxers or Briefs?

See topic. :wave:

Neither. Go commando!!!

I’ve been asking myself this question for a while too.

Here’s some pros and cons:

Briefs: Are worn for the same reason women wear bras, which is to keep our equipment from annoyingly flopping all over the place. The do what they do, and they do it well.

Boxers: Are absolutely useless. No matter how hard I think, I can’t find any reason to wear boxers, whatsoever. If you’re gonna wear them, it’s probably better to save yourself the money and just go with nothing. They defeat their own purpose by being way too loose and uncomfortable.

Please, someone explain to me why anyone would bother with boxers. votes briefs

Boxers.

10 letters? WTF?

…briefs…

Why people would go with boxers: it a well-known fact that keeping, ahem, “equipment” warm and snug is counter-productive in terms of sprem count. Useful if you’re a cyclist, but not for any other reason. Most boxers have sort-of “pouches” that keep the equipment all nicely toucked away, but still allow it room to breathe and move about slightly. Okay, it does need re-arranging at times, but really, if you plan on having kids at some point, boxers are the way to go- I haven’t worn briefs in over 8 years now.

I always wear boxers because there isn’t annoying flopping, and briefs suffocate my crotch x.X

But there is annoying flopping, and if briefs suffocate you, then stop wearing child size.

And Neb, I can tell you right now that everything you said is false rumors :stuck_out_tongue:

If you insist, man- and if you’re getting annoying flapping in boxers, then maybe you should downgrade to child size because let me tell you, it is not there. :-p

Boxers. They aren’t as constricting- and the reason you have boxers instead of going commando:

do you really like the feel of your penis and balls against denim?

Wheres the option neither or either? ^ _ ^;

Whoa, DENIM? That’d kick ass.

Feel free to stop pretending you have a huge penis, Neb. Even in the naked pics you posted of yourself, the censor went halfway down your legs. I’m sick of people using constriction as a con of briefs. There’s really no constriction whatsoever if you wear the right size.

Yeah once Hades establishes an opinion of you it has to be undeniably right because no one can have any outstanding features.

Finally someone who understands me. No seriously though, 15 inches is a bit much.

Silk boxers because it’s like your balls are resting on a cloud of air :stuck_out_tongue:

People who wear briefs are uptight freaks, there’s a reason to wear boxers… preferably silk :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Well I dunno. Some people prefer having it pressed against you, and some people prefer it loose. There isn’t any flapping with boxers if you choose the right size :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe. Child size ^^

No, the right freaking size :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless boxers have some kind of invisible magnetic field that keeps your penis in place, there’s nothing else to support it, and you’re going to get flapping :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah there is, unless you play DDR in nothing but your boxers or something :stuck_out_tongue: