Biting...

I think its okay, I bite my people all the time. To each his own.

And Cala doesn’t hint she has girlfriend, she openly bi I believe, she just doesn;t go around annoucing every post like some people do.

Biting isn’t as bad as people think… of course it hurts a bit, but that’s the idea.

Alyx, Cala is a man >.>; And really Cala, I wouldn’t go too far with this, at least not any further than shoulder/chest (Nipples? :D), or breaking the skin. That can’t be good for infections, etc.

Yeah, as long as it doesn’t bother you, go for it. If it does, then tell your girlfriend to do it softer or stop. I A friend of mine licked getting fucked scratched out him, I’d laugh and be like “Damn,” but then that would be the end of it and we’d go about our normal business.

On an unrelated note: YAY! Charl’s back!

Little nibbles are no big deal. My girlfriend loves it, and I love it on the ears. Not the neck so much (she does, not me), but meh - whatever rings your bell.

Yea, I dunno about any other areas since we’ve both agreed to nothing below the waist for the foreseeable future, but I dunno what’ll end up happening. But she enjoys nibbling, too… I nibble on her neck some.

wusses! “if it doesn’t break my skin wuaah whuaaah I’m afraid of blood mommy help me ;.;” do you know what ‘passion’ means? I—

erm. cough. What I meant to say is: I agree with everyone here that says “if both enjoy it, then it’s okay”. And who cares what others say. :stuck_out_tongue: -Unless- you’re a showoff and walk around showing people your marks. That’s pretty sad. oO;

I make little effort to cover my hickeys. Not because I enjoy showing them off, but mainly because I can care less if they’re there or not. Doesn’t really matter one way or the other.

And besides wearing a turtle neck, I really don’t know how to hide them anyway.

As long as it doesn’t break skin.

I actually agree with the first thing DT said >>;;

Of course she did :stuck_out_tongue: And this is Phoerret anyways.

If you’ve got longer hair, you can try and hide it that way. Otherwise, the only other ways are wearing scarves or makeup, and no self respecting guy would do that.

Mmmm blood. And I don’t hide 'em. I won’t go up to random people and show it, but if people see it/have heard about it and want to see it, I’ll probably show 'em.

you just looked that up. if you knew jack crap you would know that the trick to hiding a hickey is to leave bruises randomly all over the girls body so the hickey just blends in. or have the other person leave bruises on you. if you were some kind of girl that actually wanted to hide your hickeys.

Mmmm Charle. I’ll hafta try that. Hope the cops don’t see it.

As some have already said, those who like it shouldnt even give half a shit about those people who say “oooh wah wah wah, it hurts, its icky no no no!” because THEY enjoy it and if the person they are with feels the same way then let them have thier fun. Being close minded about things goes both ways, but certainly saying how terrible it is, as opposed to saying you just dont like it is worse than defending it.

Did any of that make sense to you guys?

This is way out of my department, so I’ll make it short. As others have said before, whatever suits you. I also think that pain should not be involved in such things, but I’m not here to judge anyone or anything.

So THATs why mom always had those all over her… And I thought it was cause my dad was a violent alcoholic… Whew, thanks for clarifying my childhood trauma Charle!