Biting...

No, I don’t mean like huge pieces of skin missing. Just little points. And they’re not generally visible unless I show it or my shirt’s off (on my shoulder).

I was asking because I’ve gotten such a wide array of answers at school. Most people were like “woah dude, you’re/she’s crazy,” some were like “damn, that’s fast” (started going out Monday, and yes it’s probably a tad fast), and some were like completely disturbed by it. I think maybe one or two were like “yea man” and I don’t know how serious they were.

I mean, yea, I love it and if she continues to do it, then I don’t mind. It was just such an overwhelming majority of freaked out people that I was wondering if I was alone in this.

And to hell with you, CH. I woulda just said it was my friend, but I think that’d be stretching it (friends don’t let friends bite :P).

Thank you all for your thoughts on the matter.

wait no, it just came to me, your girlfriend is a vampire

next time you see her, stab her in the heart with a piece of wood

I don’t think its bad as long as it doesn’t leave bruises or cuts.

You’re not the first to suggest that, BMO. I’ve also been told to get silver.

Im just gonna say a couple of things, if you like the biting then enjoy! Just dont let her pop one pimple, you will be scared for life. My girlfriend does it all the time. But then thread isnt about me, so like I said if you enjoy it. Have fun my friend.

You’re a freak. But, hey, not my body, knock yourself out.

I don’t really mind it. My girlfriend has actually bitten my arm afew times.

I haven’t had much experience with biting, but I rather enjoyed it. But then, considering my sadomasochistic streak, I’m not a good judge.

Funny that you and your imaginary girlfriend share the exact same bite marks.

Biting is fun, and marks are fine by me. I just don’t want the skin broken.

one time i bit my girlfriend so hard she didn’t wake up.

Actualy that was more of a punch to the back of the head durring a heat of passion

I’m gonna punch you in the back of the face with my penis!

Yes, My girlfriends name is Yuki…

But Trillian holds a special place in my [STRIKE]tastebuds[/STRIKE] heart.

She doesnt care about me though… So I’ll go back to my Yuki… >_>

**As a side note: Searching in the google “Image Search” category for the word “Yuki” shows alot of bukkake… >_> **

no fucking way… if I want pain I’ll hurt myself… what if I tolerate the biting and then one day she’s down there and starts biting my dick? I’d be fucked then so no thanks

Sure, go ahead. As long as you’re not biting me in anger. THAT’S when it hurts.

some people like that too…

Okay Charlemagne!!!

I would now about the Pain!!!

Big Nutter
I’ve been bitten once but that was for the refusal of sex in the art room

they should be locked up

Biting… Where though?

Chest/shoulder area.

And to each his own, Damage.