Best Black Mage

I think this topic hasn’t been done before. If IT HAS, well… sorry…

I personally LOVE Rydia, she’s my All-Time Favorite Hero IN FINAL FANTASY!!!

Rydia is cool, nice-looking, clever and with a sharp tongue.

Rydia. Not only is she young, legal, nd hot, but she uses a whip, has a sharp tongue (that can be taken in several different ways, if you think about it), and can also summon Shiva, another hottie. Plus, I got a thing for people with green hair. fantasizes about Rydia, Terra, and Selan from Lufia2

I’d say Rydia, cause she can cast black magic and summon. Either that, or a generic black mage from FF tactics… You can make anything near invincible in that game.

Vivi. The little black mage guy. He’s coo.

Rydia, Rydia, RYDIA! She is as cool as anything!!

Have to say Lulu…Theres just something about a gothic Black Mage chick with a dress made of belts that gets your attention, that and the sharp tongue and bad attitude. :ah-ha!:

You mean her breasts???

C’mon, she is no character at all, just like tifa.

I prefer Rydia.

Vivi. Mucho destructivo power in a small easy to understand package. Heh.

Originally posted by Nightblade
You mean her breasts???
C’mon, she is no character at all, just like tifa.

Well, why didn’t they put a bitch-slapping competition in FFX? That would’ve been a sight, though…

And some times, people do not have to think of breasts in the place of a character. They are there, just lik elike all women do.

I think that the character does the magic casting, the talking and the character depth… not the bags of fat located in the chest region…

Good ol vivi. He was sad through pretty much half of the game, but he is still cool to me.

If this poll was posted before FFX I would say Vivi no problem but me being the poor sick perverted guy that I am, I’d have to go with Lulu. Not only is she hot but she can cause more damage.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
I think that the character does the magic casting, the talking and the character depth… not the bags of fat located in the chest region…

But wouldn’t that be a sight, watching a woman’s breasts cast magic? Hmm, mammomancy…

runs off to create a buncha new and totally WRONG mage classes

Uh, bad Val. I did not raise you to be a pervert! … I think.

Anyway, Vivi! VIVIVIVIVI! Cutest little hero around! :slight_smile:

Rydia, of course I’m probably biased because of my brother forcing me to live action roleplay as her when I was little (I was the only one old enough).

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
Rydia, of course I’m probably biased because of my brother forcing me to live action roleplay as her when I was little (I was the only one old enough).

You LARPed as Rydia?

You obtained VAL’S INTEREST x1!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]But wouldn’t that be a sight, watching a woman’s breasts cast magic? Hmm, mammomancy…

runs off to create a buncha new and totally WRONG mage classes [/b]

Would’ve fallen off his chair if he wasn’t too sickly to move around too much XD, Man, that’d be a golden one! XD

On a side note, I might go slightly >_< upon some threads if this one catches wind… Like I think it will

Okay, I did it1 I set up two new mage types: a mammomancer, and a vaginamancer! (The latter I’m thinking I should rename as gynomancer, what you guys think?)

And what would their specialities be?

Mostly charm and illusion spells, Bu5t I’m, sure I can stick some fireball spells in there somewhere.

puts up a “brief conversation diversion this way —>” sign

Go Vivi, with his cool hat!!