Best Black Mage

cough

My vote goes for Lu. She’s badass, she’s a chick, and that makes her a model for all us badass chicks.

Rydia is a close second, tho. ^^

Gynemancer sounds better.

Mammomancer would, I presume, be Milk Elementals? (A very rare and valuable specialty, to be sure).

And I’m undecided on Vivi or Lulu. I mean, sure, Lulu’s naughty looking and she has a caustic mouth (ooh yeah!) but then, Vivi is introspective, self-conscious, and angst-ridden. I dunno which way to go…

Vivi is by far the best. You can’t help but feel sorry for the little guy, with his short life span and all. Not to mention the fact that he was created for evil and destruction. For all you perverts out there, grow up!

VIVI!! hes such a cool lil dude

Lulu, totally. Dark, mean, older… yeah. She’d be the best FF chick ever to fool around with because she isnt after commitment. Her limit break woulda been better though if her spells werent cast at 1/4 their power. I also liked the way she bent over after battle… sveet.

So… Rydia is loosing, COME ON RYDIA FOLLOWERS VOTE!!!

Oh, and I’m glad Lulu has her own fans… but, has anyone not voted for her because of her boobs???

Bottom line…Hands down to Vivi quite a competitor, but this isn’t over little fella, Come on Rydia!!!

VERY close race. But I’ll have to go Vivi on this one, I just liked his personality better. I would have liked Rydia better if she had actually had a relationship (NOT that kind of relationship) with Edge, rather than shunning him whenever he made a slight move.

Well, At The End…

Rydia kinda blushes when she sees Edge, so… she liked Edge, she just didn’t show her real feelings for Edge

It was rather obvious that she was rather smitten with the young crowned prince, too. She just liked playing hard to get with him.

But must point out, as I did in the White Wizard’s thread, that Rydia is a Summoner, first and foremost. Thus, she’s technically a caller, not a Black Wizard. Thus, she’s disqualified.

Jack, my magish type from my most recent FFT game.

Then it should be called “Best User Of Black Magic”.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[
But must point out, as I did in the White Wizard’s thread, that Rydia is a Summoner, first and foremost. Thus, she’s technically a caller, not a Black Wizard. Thus, she’s disqualified.

No YOU’RE disqualified!!!

And yeah, it was pretty obvious that Rydia liked Edge, it’s just that they were younger, and it wasn’t really “true love” like Cecil and Rosa.