Battle Cruiser Madness....

Once I fix some bugs.

Naw Cless. I’m talking about the all sagas ones! :yipee: Woo! Oh yeah, and I’m banned from the chat until like 1 or so tonight… so… Yeah. >> j00 gotta tell me if you get on. AAAAAAND I heard about everyone getting mad at me for messing around and having fun in games (Thanks SG… --). I’ve decided that I don’t care if you get mutilated, I’m just going to try my hardest every game. So much fun. :slight_smile:

Saga’s Ramza where can I find more info on this?`

Holy crud.
Reminds me of me when I’m playing a strategy game and get bored.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Alas due to the fact that my Brood War is a copy I cannot use B.net, I would buy Brood War if I had enough money and found somewhere that sold it.

Eh, i have a copied version, and i CAN use BNet.

And from 1234556 times i’ve tries loggeing on BNet, only one i couldn’t cause someone was using my CD Key.

But i guess i’m just lucky

My favorate UMSs are MTG and Golems, though there are a few Defense games that I love.

MTG? Golem? Where’d you get all these?

Oh on that note take a look at these… this was a melee by the way.

Wonder what’s gonna happen there?

That. After I destroyed that I won.

You would’ve gotten raped up the butt hard if they had any air and dectetors.

179/13?

You sure it was a melee?

Yellow must’ve killed his o/ls

They did ;_; BTW they did have air and detectors, but if you look you notice that there is NOTHING left, I did also happen to have a large amount of Ulktralisks.

did you put the cruisers in their while you were editing the map?

Yes.

Yellow was a fugging IDIOT. If you had Ultras and Lurks only, why the hell did he not LIFT OFF?

Because yellow was a computer.

Thing is I can’t use B.Net and since there’s only me + my dad in the house he’s the only opponent but he uninstaled SC ages ago and only plays Dune 200 >_< shakes fist So yeah all I can fight is computers.