Battle Cruiser Madness....

Yeah… I’m not sure if Yamato is affected by the armour the target posesses, but if you had regular Battlecruisers or Hyperions and the temple armour at 255, they would only do 1 damage each time they hit.

Oh yeah, and for any of you that think carriers = instant win (I hope there aren’t any of you…) Stasis the interceptorts. Weee

Cless the Yamato Gun did more damage than an Advanced Norad (upgraded Norad 2) and they have an attack of 300 not counting aerial weapon upgrades.

Then I guess Yamato penetrates armour, while the regular laser battery attacks don’t.

Yeah, I mean any cruiser did hardly any damage at all, that’s why I had to use about 300 to destroy them all. (There was 4.)

Man… I wish I had all the damage-armor percents memorized… ;__; Oh yeah, and by the way, I’m banned from the chat until like, 1 a.m. or something. So… Yeah. o.o;; If you want me to get on SC, you can prolly PM me, but I think I’m going out today. XD

Damage Types

Normal
Concussive
Explosive

Normal does 100% to units of all sizes.

Concussive, which only Ghosts Firebats and Vultures have do 100% to small units, 50% to mediums, and 25% to large.

Explosive does 100% to large, 75% to medium, and 50% to small.

Battlecruisers have normal/normal attacks. Therefore, Yamato is AP.

Wooo! :yipee: Xelo! Do you play SC? Or did you just look that up, but anyways, thankies! :cool:

Where’d you get all that info Xelo?

Somewhere on the starcraft part of blizzard.com or battle.net has it… I saw them once…

Bah, keep your madness to yourself. Every madness is rigged somehow, which makes it no fun. Melee is much better!!! :cool:

I prefer Special Forces anyway… Much more fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

The only special forces I like is Marine Special Forces: SE. It’s the most well made imo.

I normally stick to melee, but I like Russian Roulette, the beginning’s all worth it. :cool: Um… I played the DBZ games for a while, but killing the same building/unit over and over gets pretty boring. Um, yeah, melee’s pretty much all I play.

DBZ? What do you mean? DBZ Starcraft?

PROTECT GOKU V2.55!!!111 JOIN NOW FUL HOUSE!!111 LOLL!!!1

Okay… Where can I download it?

Maps? Ask on B.net if people have it and they’ll make a game so you can join and DL it.

And most SF’s do suck, but not mine! Mine’s a Mixed SF (you can choose out of 8 units) and it’s nice. And insanely difficult. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alas due to the fact that my Brood War is a copy I cannot use B.net, I would buy Brood War if I had enough money and found somewhere that sold it.

Originally posted by Cala

And most SF’s do suck, but not mine! Mine’s a Mixed SF (you can choose out of 8 units) and it’s nice. And insanely difficult. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hm, mind if I try it later?