Badassedness

Probably. Maybe that’s why Seph didn’t fight too hard in that last fight against Cloud, because he was free of the Jenova cells. But what’s the something like the lifestream and is this really the forum to discuss it.

we should open a thraed about it, shall i or do you want to open it?

Work away, just tell me where it’ll be.

in the FF Compendium Forum

Jenova cells aren’t in everyone. In the trailor I saw, the word children was heavily stressed…I got the impression that in the last battle, Cloud is freeing himself from Sephiroth’s grasp since he’s a clone.

Vash from trigun is and will probably remain one of my favorite protagonists for not killing anyone not even the bad guys or people wanting the money he is worth. I love good guys with a sense of humor or ones tht appear comical. Vash was also human or at least had emotions that he expressed.

I’m not sure who was the better antagonist from Trigun either Legato Bluesummers or Knives. I’m thinking Knives since he knew his brother and what would push Vash over the edge and act against his beliefs. Legato was able to take care of people just using his mind and even making those people kill themselves. Legato also implanted images in Vash’s head like him harming the kid. In the end, he sacrificed himself to cause Vash emotional pain or something.

hmm i always thought that when you kill Savior Sephroth you destroy his body. and because Seph is mentally connected to his clones Cloud is fighting Sephs mind in order to ged rid from him once for all.

That’s basically what I said.

I thought that was Sephiroth’s mind which was still been controlled by Jenova and that when Cloud killed him he set himself and Seph free. But I have absolutely no proof, this is just an opinion.