Badassedness

Could you direct to his website? I don’t think it was stated but it’s been a while since I’ve played it so maybe they did. Anyway Seph was always sort of Jenova, he was injected with her cells at birth.

Only her cells, but Sephiroth was himself completely before Jenova started manipulating him.

www.ffcompendium.com Look up FF Stories.

Minamoto, Yoritomo

He founded the Shogunate that lasted 700 years.

Also I forgot to mention, but how did Jenova discover the Black Materia. It’s always something I’ve sort of felt wasn’t explained. Did she just know, or what? And Seph was never completely himself, he was always cold and calculating, and was able to do things no-one else was able to. In Cidolfas’ story, he never said he died just that he was “Frozen in the Northern Crater”. Well, that’s probably more likely than coming up near the Temple of the Ancients.

It probably found out somewhere’s. It’s thousands of years old and decimated the north (so think about it, it’s pretty powerful to start with)…and when it rebuilt Sephiroth it probably gained his knowledge, and I’m sure Seph would have read about the black materia in the Shinra mansion. Jenova made itself in a Cetra female, I’m sure it would have learned the Cetra ways somehow, since the Black/White materia was created by them.

Cold and calculating was Sephiroth’s manner and character. He was himself before he met Jenova. Even though he had its cells in himself, he was still a normal Sephiroth. With enhanced abilities yes, but he was completely sane.

And ok, it must have been another source. I’m sure now, that it’s a plot analysis posted on www.gamefaqs.com But either way, it’s safe to assume that Sephiroth did die, but what does it matter anyways? His body just freezes, and is taken over by Jenova. You interact with Hojo’s failed experiments most of the time.

I think Delita Hyral from FFT is a badass, he betrays all of his friends to become king, his reason may be honourable but his methods are really really unacceptable

But the Black Materia wasn’t known to Shinra until after Reeve went inside, so he couldn’t have learnt it there. And the Ancients didn’t create materia, the Planet did. So the Cetra probably wouldn’t have known it existed because the Planet wouldn’t have wanted anyone to try and use it.

in my opinion Sephiroth gained this ancient knowledge when he was in the lifestream, the remaining thought of passed people were encraved into his mind (or something like that)

Could be, interesting idea, better than him randomly finding anyway.

No, the planet created the weapons. The Cetra were also incredibly powerful or at least intelligent. How did Aeris get the white materia? She was a cetra, and it was passed down to her. It was created by them. Even if the planet had a part in it, the cetra were extremely close to their environment. They would have known.
They protected their earth.

And I forgot about that part. Yeah, the lifestream theory seems the most logical, as well as what I said about Jenova. It posed as a cetra woman so how hard is it to assume that it learnt everything from them? I mean, it WAS a nearly omnipotent being, so uh, it could have found it or knew through many means.

i understood this: the Cetra a nomad civilization, wandering from (yes) planet to planet, Jenova is an extremely powerful alien, but not a cetra. When Jenova fall down on the planet she craeted the north crater , and the planet tries to cure this wound.

However the cetra of ancient times who lived on the planet during that time fought jenova. but because of her almost-immortality powers she couldnt be killed and remained on this planet.

some cetra chose to continue thei journey, others stayed to prevent jenovas ressurection. these cetra are Aeris ancestors. Jenova existence alone keeps the north crater opened.

the shin-ra found jenovas body and started their experiments, creating SOLDIER, Monsters and Sephiroth. The Matria was originally created by the cetra but in his Interviews with Aeris’ mother, prof. Gast learned about Materia and Weapon and all this stuff. And he worked for Shin-Ra. So Hojo started the research on Mako.

And if you talk to Shin in FFX-2 at the right time you will see that he is the inventor of the Reactors

Fair enough, but you learn in Kalm that materia is “Condensed Lifestream,” and that’s it’s found naturally, the mako fountain in Mt. Nibel been the game’s example. But you could be right as well because materia contains “The knowledge of the Ancients”. It could be that one of the Cetra found out about the Black Materia and Jenova got that so the Planet had to give the Cetra the White Materia to protect themselves and it. So Sephiroth would have learned what it was from Jenova and where it was from the Lifestream.

[b]i understood this: the Cetra a nomad civilization, wandering from (yes) planet to planet, Jenova is an extremely powerful alien, but not a cetra. When Jenova fall down on the planet she craeted the north crater , and the planet tries to cure this wound.

No, but it posed as a cetra. Everything else is correct.

However the cetra of ancient times who lived on the planet during that time fought jenova. but because of her almost-immortality powers she couldnt be killed and remained on this planet.

Actually, it infected them with a virus and THEN those who were left living, fought Jenova. Something did happen to it, as Jenova stayed silent for thousands of years after that, and was found by Shinra scientists (I THINK…) But it was definately detained somehow.

some cetra chose to continue thei journey, others stayed to prevent jenovas ressurection. these cetra are Aeris ancestors. Jenova existence alone keeps the north crater opened.

No, others stayed to settle down. These are not Aeris’ ancestors, they are humans. It wasn’t Jenova’s existance, it was the fact that the planet never fully healed itself.

the shin-ra found jenovas body and started their experiments, creating SOLDIER, Monsters and Sephiroth. The Matria was originally created by the cetra but in his Interviews with Aeris’ mother, prof. Gast learned about Materia and Weapon and all this stuff. And he worked for Shin-Ra. So Hojo started the research on Mako.

It was stated that materia was not created by the cetra, it was sucked from the lifestream and is condensed mako (a hardened version of the spirit energy from the lifestream)

but if the left cetra were humans, why are Aeris and her Mother the only one who could talk with the planet?

No the one’s who settled down lost their powers while others kept on searching the Planet. The ones who kept searching are Aeris’ and Ifalna’s ancestors.

by the wayy FF Advent Children is about Jenovas Head, seems like Kadaj, Loz and yazoo found it and a reunion is about to take place.

Bak to the Black Materia: they say that the ancients temple is the black materia, does is mean that there was a huge amount of mako condensed, which materialized big enough to make a temple of it, or what are your ideas?

To be honest I never really thought about it but since you ask…well maybe the Cetra and the Planet used some kind of magic to fuse the Materia into a temple that was already there. Also, is it Jenova under that cloak then?

well that cloaked person sure is a secret, i heard no logical explanation so we have to wait for the movie. could be a nother Sephiroth clone or even the original Sephiroth, any clues?

Well, it’s pretty tall, and it’s disabled so I think it could be Sephiroth who was found by the three SHM along with Jenova’s head. But that’s just a guess. And, as other’s have posted in different forums, he is in the title screen with Cloud. But I have no real idea.

Okay i just watched the trailer once more: there they say something like

“There is something similiar to the Lifetsream that runs through our bodies,
and that is fighting off the evil substance that is trying to take over”

Jenova cells?