Baby Bang experiment could open door to new dimension

Solo. We are all in this together.

(Apart from the “won’t happen” argument)

Anti-matter + matter = energy

An amount of anti-matter can only react with the exact same amount of matter, it’s a one to one ratio. One particle of anti-matter isn’t going to create a lot of energy when it reacts with a single particle of matter. Even if there was a larger amount to react with, energy doesn’t always mean explosions.

The “won’t happen” argument sounds funny. :\

O.o;;

What if someone sabatoges the machine before they turn it on so it explodes (rewire, bomb, etc)? Serious risk factors here. I say they should just scrap the idea.

Then… it explodes. That’s it.

God seriously you people need to think on this a bit more. Do you honestly think that, even IF the machine apparently has the power to destroy the earth, which it doesn’t, the effect of a measly explosion will substantially add to the speed of the colliding particles already travelling near lightspeed? In fact, it will most likely decrease the speed, since the machine STOPS WORKING.

Sorry, I’m not that good in this part of science. :expressionless:

Then don’t talk about it as if you are.

The fact that so many of you are certain that this is going to obliterate the universe or be sabotaged in some way (assuming they’d LET that happen) is telling me you’ve all seen way too many sci-fi movies. Look at the odds. It’s a bigass number.

They’re waiting for you, Gordon. In the test chamber.

Sry, no hazard suits which, gameplay wize, will eventually turn out to work exactly like (a) a powered vest and (b) ordinary kevlar and helmet.