Baby Bang experiment could open door to new dimension

"Dr Cox dismissed worries that by adventuring into the unknown and creating tiny black holes, the machine could even destroy the planet.

“The probability is at the level of 10 to the minus 40,” he said."

Somehow, I am still a little worried

That’s hardcore. No, seriously, it is. Curious on how it’ll go.

As for being worried…eh, I’m more worried about much more immediate things rather than a ‘maaaaaaaaaaybe it’ll blow up the universe and the planet along with it. Maaaaybe.’.

We shall see.

…Half Life, lolz. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, that’s pretty cool.

If we live to.

It sounds pretty exciting. I wish them luck.

The Ideon has a Black Hole Cannon. The Ideon also destroyed the entire universe.

On the plus side, if it does destroy the universe, I won’t have to do any more research papers.

Well, if it destroys the planet, it will probably be immediate so no suffering involved I would assume.

Sounds interesting, I just hope that if it does open up new dimensions and there are people who are alive there, or creatures or what not they would be friendly. Perhaps a popular theory that video game characters and anime characters are real in other dimentions. Could mean that The Fire Nation from Avatar might try to take us on, or the Empire of Star Wars.

That theory is only popular in video games and cartoons.

Awesome.

What I had meant was that there was a popular theory back in the seventies that there were worlds and universes where characters from movies, television, books, cartoons, etc. and the universes would pass close to ours, like stretching a rubber band, and when they did, certain people would catch a glimmer of these other worlds and thus write about them, produce shows, or anime, or games, etc.

Is it legitament, as cool as it might sound, I hardly think so. But there is a possiblity that some kind of life exists in different dimensions, and since it might, it could prove hostile to us.

Well, if you subscribe to the infinite universe theory.

And here I thought babies would get sacrificed and open up a gateway to hell.

I hope they stumble into Dimension X. It would make me feel young again.

Ziggy is 12 years old, I feel it.

Which Dimension X?

Maybe in some alternate dimension, I am, but here in ours Im 31. I just act young for my age ;p

That’s not really something to be proud of.

What I had meant was that there was a popular theory back in the seventies that there were worlds and universes where characters from movies, television, books, cartoons, etc. and the universes would pass close to ours, like stretching a rubber band, and when they did, certain people would catch a glimmer of these other worlds and thus write about them, produce shows, or anime, or games, etc.

That’s sort of just a gay hippy version of Carl Jung.