Azumanga Daioh meet Kingdom Hearts

I’m VERY guilty of rarely updating, so I have decided to stop being lazy and update every other night, so fan…NEXT CHAPPIE!

Koko: Whoooooo!
Kiro: What she’s trying to say is: “Go AWAY!
Koko: NO I’M NOT!

The People On TV Are Scaring Me!

“Hi Dor- wait…..you’re not Dora!” Before The Map could say more Kagura grabbed it and began venting her anger off on it (Forgetting to turn away from the TV screen) “Look you little piece of crap, if you don’t play along, I’ll get the authoress to put Peachie NU in here! Do you know what he can do to you?!”. The Map quietly whimpered, “The Darkness World of Chocolate?”. “Yes, that’s exactly what he’ll do.”. “But, I don’t have innards!”.

Somewhere in a cozy house a small boy who has been watching Nick Jr. yells, “Mommy, the people on TV are scaring me!”

Kagura simply stated, “They’ll turn you into a human-” “YAY!” The Map cried. “And, THEN  they’ll eat your innards”. “Boooooo…..”. 

“Can we just get on with this? Kupo!”  Molly asked. Kaorin and Yomi nodded in agreement. “Alright” The Map said recovering, “First you have to go on Jump Rope Road, then across Candy Cane Bridge, and through Meejka Sirkywyn Blooplitou Swamps, OK I’ll be in Backpack bye!” Before anyone could say a word he disappeared into Backpack’s pocket.

A Neo Shadow heartless walks around a large circle of the group of rebel heartless cleverly named: We Don’t Like Ansem! “Okay, as you all know, Ansem wouldn’t let us eat brains as a side dish with our hearts, but nooooo-o that’s not what pushed us over the line is it? It was when he….got rid of our cookie table!” The Neo Shadow yelled. 

“BOOOOOOOO!” The group responded. “So, what do we want?”. “COOKIES!!!!”. “When do we want it?!” “AFTER DINNER”. The Neo Shadow stomped it’s….foot…I think against the ground and yelled, “NO YOU IDIOTS! We want it NOW!” 

A Blue Rhapsody floated forward and timidly said, “But, they aren’t filled with healthy vitamins!”. 

“Alright, we’ll play along…” Sora said as everyone nodded in agreement and Osaka continued to dance. “Are you ready to go show the emperor and his court your godly powers?” The woman asked quizzically. “Ummm, sure.” Sakaki said starting to walk towards the door, “Are you coming?”.

After a few minutes the group arrived in a highly decorated chamber with a huge amount of cushions that a group of people were sitting on. “Welcome gods and goddesses! I’d like you to demonstrate your powers one at a time so we can take a nice look at them individually.” Said an old man with a screwed up beard. “Look you we-” Before Tomo could say more Sora yelled, “Be quiet, I think he’s the emperor!”. With a look of slight embarrassment Tomo turned her gaze to the floor.  

“Shall we begin?” One of the court asked.

FINALLY Kiro! I thought you would never go on with the story :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m 11…and I’m lazy, but I’m gonna speed up the story.

Don’t kill the inspiration by over-updating, anyway. Work at your own pace. If your pace is every fourteen days, we’ll just live with it. Cookies for all. After dinner.

It’s not that I couldn’t write more though, it takes me about thirty minutes to make a chapter, I’ve just been to lazy to do it.

New chappie tonight!

I know that, but don’t kill the inspiration for the story by forcing. Not that I’m complaining or anything.

checks watch well, its 11: 30 something.Wheres my f***ing chapter!! ::doh::
:stuck_out_tongue: just kidding

I know…XD I sorta went out to have dinner at this Mexican place and we had to wait for a table…we left a 8 we got our table at 8:45!

I’m writing the new chapter now.

Nice chappie,kiro.^^

New chappie! YAY!

Koko: I had writers block!
Kiro: I wish you had breathing block.
Koko: What did you say?! You wanna fight?!!
Kiro: SURE! :smiley:
Chiyo: Please, stop!

I Taste Yummy!

“What does cuteness taste like Ansem?” Chiyo asked getting up and walking towards him.

“Well, it’s like strawberries-”.
“I LOVE those!”.
“I’m not done.”.
“Oh.”.
“It’s like strawberries dipped in chocolate-”.
“I love those!”.
“I’m not done.”.
“Oh.”.
“It’s like strawberries dipped in chocolate then dipped in melted Chiyo-Chan! I fact, melted Chiyo-Chan is its main ingredient!”.

“WHAT! But, Ansem…I’m not melted!” Chiyo exclaimed looking down to make sure. Ansem simply stuffed a cookie in her mouth and said, “Physics don’t matter in this story, haven’t you realized that?!”. After swallowing instead of answering Ansem’s question she said, “MMMMMMMN! I taste good!”.

After showing off random powers that the court watched in awe, the group of [STRIKE]weirdoes[/STRIKE] heroes and the perverted old man got to return to their temporary quarters.

“What are we going to do?!” Nayamo said dropping on the floor and sighing.

“Well, we COULD go on a big side quest that will lead us to our ship.” Tomo suggested .

“Nah, that’s to easy. The Authoress would never let us do it that way, we probably have to pay her to get out or something.” Sora said looking down at the floor.

“Your exactly right Sora!” A disembodied voice boomed out of nowhere.

“What do you want then Authoress?” Sakaki asked as a menu screen popped up so that they could see what was in their inventory. “It’s nothing to hard, just doing my chores for a month……that is, every month until all of you have had a turn.” I replyed.

“Fine, now will you just put us back in the stupid ship?” Nayamo asked.

“Why, certainly!”.

As the other group of [STRIKE]weirdoes[/STRIKE] heroes led by Kaorin walked they tried a feeble attempt at singing Dora’s walking song, without much success.

“Hey look…it’s Jump Rope Road….Kupo!” Molly said in a feeble attempt to sound happy.

Suddenly a living jump rope appeared in front of them and began to say, “Hola Amigas! To cross Jump-” But, before he could finish everyone passed him and crossed Jump Rope Road quite easily.

“I taste good”
Funny yet weird.

Wooooo! Finally! New chappie!

Koko: I’m going to stab you now……with bullets.

Kiro: Stop quoting VG Cats!

Chiyo-Chan: -_-

You Named Him Shogo?!

The rebel leader began pacing in fustration. “I can’t believe I have to work with such idiots!” He yelled, “You’d think that heartless obsessed with eating brains, hearts, and cookies most of all would be more smart! But, noooooo! They have to be dumb enough to care about their health too!”. 

The leader stopped pacing for a minute, and banged his fist against the wall, “Well, I’ll just have to pound some sense into them! Or my name isn’t General Shogo!!!”

Somewhere in a duplex back on Earth….

Kiro looked on as Koko wrote before saying, “You named him SHOGO!?

“What?!”

After gobbling most of the cookies Chiyo sat back down, and began to get drowsy.

“What’s wrong Chiyo!?” Ansem asked, “It’s only 3:00 A.M.!!!”

But, now Chiyo had already fallen asleep, and was leaning against one of the many beanbags. Before leaving the room Ansem looked back, and said, “Awwwwwww, I had wanted to play more before I had to turn her into my right-hand minion of darkness……”.

Back in the palace……

Suddenly the Gummi Ship appeared inside the room, and everyone jumped inside……failing in keeping Merlin out.

“Let’s get outta here!” Sora yelled happily, and was about to start the ships engines when Nayamo pointed out…

“Shouldn’t we get out of these kimonos first?”

After taking off the kimonos (In separate places), and finding the servents were to lazy to take off their old clothes underneath they again squeezed into the Gummi, and lifted off….tearing away a part of the palace in the process.

In the terrible world of pain, and torture known As Doriti Exploro ( So I gave the dumb place a name! What are you all looking at?!), the rest of our unfortunate group continued there journey.

“ So, we cross that bridge thing soon right?” Kagura asked as she finished killing a mouse that had tried to be cute to her.

Yomi continued to walk, and just let out a simple, “Yep.”.

Hanging her head down in disgust Koarin said, “Which mean…judging by the typical Dora premise, we’ll either have to put the dumb bridge back together or answer some dumb riddle.” Kaorin sighed then continued in a way so that no one could really hear, “I miss Sakaki!”.

“Watcha say Kaorin?!” Yukari asked.

“OH, NOTHING!”

Molly simply shook her head, and said, “Kupooooooo……”.

…as she finished killing a mouse that had tried to be cute to her…
Again, funny yet weird. In the best possible way possible. The funny way.