Azumanga Daioh meet Kingdom Hearts

One thing: For the dialogue make a new paragraph or at least a new line for each one, eg.
“Hi,” she said.
“Hi,” he responded.

One more thing: You shouldn’t make fun of the pink fluffy bunnies, or one day you’ll wake up to hear them nibbling your sheets and clothes and making other general inconveniences for you! That’ll learn ya.

One more thing: Still pretty good.

I’m not making fn of them, I’m making fun of Ansem. I’m showing that Pink Fluffy Bunnies should be worshiped!!! :slight_smile: Oh, and thanks!

Not what I’m used to, but funny in an appropriately absurd manner.

Sorry I haven’t updated! I’ll write the next chappie soon!

You better. Or there’ll be tro-
Who am I kidding, I’m not going to try anything against catgirl death. Backs away quietly.

Seems kind of stupid but in a good sence. I’m going to stay tuned.

Koko: Okay guys, I’m trying to think of something witty to say!
Chiyo-Chan: I’ll he-
Kiro: Howa bout a threat?! READ THIS NOOOOW! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

We’ve Gotta Save Chiyo-Chan!

“Hi! Everyone, I’d like yah to all meet Merlyn the wizard, and Molly Kreavangough the Moogle…you can call her Molly!” Everyone turned around to find Osaka with her two new companions. “How’d you guys get here?! Asked Kaorin. Yeah, it’s like you got here by magic!” Added Kagura. This unfortunately put Yukari into drunken mode, “Wooooooooooo…Magic XD”. “By the way, don’t you mean Merlin?” Yomi inquired now obviously having some inside info from the authoress…. Wait, I didn’t mean to type that! “That’s just mah accent, and after we were done with our tea party Merlyn stuffed us in a bag, and brought us back here! Isn’t that right Merlyn?” Merlin stepped forward and bowed down…His hat falling off to reveal drugs, cigarettes…etc…and stolen money!
“Uh, you didn’t see those…. Hem, hem…. Well anyway, yes my wonderful little Osaka. That’s exactly how we got here!” He said as he hurriedly stuffed the drugs back in his bag. “Yeah, whatever! Chiyo’s gone missing and we have to find her!” yelled Tomo who…for once seemed to care…wow. “Oh, no! I think I know how she disappeared! Her pig-tails finally took over, and now she’s out reeking havoc!” Osaka responded going into a fetal (I have NO idea if that’s spelt right…) position. Suddenly Sakaki decided to speak up, ”Or, maybe this is the answer….”. She handed a small piece of paper to Nayamo. It read:

[i]
Dear Friends of Chiyo-Chan,

I have decided that this little girl will be my dark right-hand minion. Don’t come after her or you will be killed and then fed to the amazing Pink Fluffy Bunnies. I hope you have a very happy fun nice day today!

Hugs, and Kisses, Your Friend,
Ansem
[/i]

“We have to save her!” Kagura said Bursting into a hero poseTM. “Whata bout the bunnyehs?” Asked Yukari coming out of her drunken mode. Tomo simply replied, “WHY IN THE HECK…should we care?”

“But, I like Pink Fluffy Bunnies!” cried Chiyo-Chan. “These ones aren’t nice though!” Replied Ansem. “Oh…” Chiyo-Chan sunk into a beanbag chair shaped like her head. “Well will you be my minion or not?” Whined Ansem. Chiyo looked up with big teary anime eyes and said, “Okay.”. “Why tat is SO ubER gr3@t!”Ansem squealed. “We’ll do it tomorrow! But, right now…let’s have some cake, and cookies well listening to “Sorimimi Cake”! “Oh, that’s such a great idea!” Replyed Chiyo getting out of the beanbag, and sitting at a pink fluffy table with him.

Meanwhile the rest of the group snuck into Donald, and Goofy’s hospital room, and stole the key to their Gummy Ship. After doing so they began their own adventure to save Chiyo-Chan! Wooooooooooo!

0_o Again, strangely funny.

Thanks!

Suggestion: Any time a new character speaks, you should start a new paragraph.

I am guilty of not updating…so here is the next chappie!

Koko: Fear this chapter!

Kiro: Fear it more then Sensor Moogle!

Chiyo-Chan: Fear it more then Ansem!

Sensor Moogle: I’m feared? Why! I just wanted to make this story about so sweet you’ll throw-up things!

Everyone: Not him again! YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAH!

Sensor Moogle: No, stop, wai-

Chapter 6: P…B…S…Kids?!

As the group of…heros…sort of. Well as the traveled through space in the Gummi Ship, Nayamo had something to say, “Hey guys? I know this is the fastest, easiest way to travel from world to world, but don’t you think it’s a bit to…small? I mean Merlin’s frikin BUTT is shoved into my face!”

This sadly was true, and as she mentioned Merlin, he let out a perverted, “Ooooooooooh!”. At this everyone shivered (Except Osaka) and nodded in agreement. Unfortunatly, before they could take a pit stop to throw Merlin out and make the ship bigger they crashed into a big evil sign of evil that evilly advertised…Dud, duh DUH…Dora the Explorer!..Evil. …EVILY EVILY EVIIIIIILY…evil.

Possibly hours later Yomi, Kaorin, Yukari, Molly the Moogle, and Kagura awoke to find a creepy badly drawn turqoise monkey wearing red boots jumping on top of them yelling, “Dora, Dora! I found well drawn people!”. Of course, then he started Ooh Oohing, and Ahh Ahhing.

“Oh. My. God. I think we’re in the world of…Dora The Explorer!!! (Duh, duh, DUH)” Yelled Kaorin slowly backing away from…Boots!

“What does PBS Kids have to do with Disney!?” Exclaimed Yomi.

“Uhhhhhhh…they’re both really stupid?” Kagura suggested.

“Kupo!” Molly the Moogle said.

“Uh, huh…OOOOOH! MONKEY! I WANNA PLAY WIT DA MONKEY!!!” Yukari then started running towards Boots, just as an annoying girly spanish voice called out.

“Hi, I’m Dora!”

Our other group (Sora, Tomo, Nayamo, Sakaki, Merlin, and Osaka) seems to be a bit luckier, for as they awoke…they found themselves in the world of Mulan! But, unfortunatly…they had fallen into the Emperer’s Palace…and had been dressed in weird kimono-like things. Just as Sakaki was about to involantarily squeal with joy at the site of kittens, and cats on her kimono…thing, a weird person with a white face entered the small oriental room.

As Chiyo-chan and Ansem sat at the table, now eating crumpets, they conversed about many things…Chiyo’s cuteness, Chiyo’s pigtails, Chiyo’s sweet voice…but most of all their crushes!

“Oh, I am SOOOO into Yuna! She is is like SOOOOO hot!” Ansem squealed.

“I like Pooh!” Chiyo-chan replied.

“I may think Yuna’s hot but if you were older I’d want you to be my girlfriend!” Ansem continued. This however changed the entire mood of the room. I mean literally, all the Chiyos now had terrified looks on their faces, and the real one meeped and hid behind a lacey pillow.

'Kay, kiro I like you, so I’m going to show you what we meant when we said new paragraphs for each person, not just at the start, but all the way through. 'Cause I’m so nice, and I’d hate to see a good story made bad by something small like this.

And the last bit reminds me of Mew. Heh.

Thanks! XD

Hey, no problem. Like I said, I like you and I like your story. Likety likety like. Like. Nods.

Thank you again, and I’m glad I have a fan! XD

New chappie! XD:

Koko: Oh how I fear for Chiyo.

Kiro: Oh, how I fear for you when I’m done with my daily hurting of my twin.

Chapter 7: Mommy!

"KUUUUUUUPOOOOOOOOO!" Molly yelled as she saw the not even worth raw-meat girl. Soon afterwards she began to suck on her weird little pom-pom for comfort.

"Hi! I hope we become friends!" Dora began to skip towards the petrified group, and Yukari continued to to run around banging into the tv screen repeatedly yelling, "I WANT MONKWE FRWEND!". 

"Let me guess, to get out of here we have to......help her with some idiotic quest....don't we?" Kaorin questioned half to the rest of the group, half to Dora. "YEP! Cuz, that how video games work amigas! Can you say, am-i-gas? Say it wit-" She was suddenly cut off as Yukari sliced hers, and Boots heads off in her with her sythe well contiuing her crazed freaky weird rampage. 

"Uhhhhhh.....are we gonna get fined for that?" Yomi inquired. "Probably, let's try acting retarded and cutesy so that no one will notice. With that Molly ended up getting her feet crambed into the banana mold filled red boots, and Kagura picked up the backpack.

"Hello star gods and goddesses. I see you have awoken. Please get ready for your welcoming ceremony so we can see your other-worldy powers." The women said as she walked towards them, and bowed. 

"WHAT IN THE HECK.....are you talking about?" I don't think I need yo tell you the speaker of that. "You fell from the sky, therefore you are gods, and goddesses. 

"No I'm not! We fell from the sky because our gummi ship crashed!" Defended Sora. 

"I'm a prettay staw goddess....." Osaka sang a she slowly turned in circles. 

"That's not helping Osaka dear." Merlin said. 

"Shut-up you perverted old man," Nayamo then began hitting him in the head with her staff until he passed out. "now everyone, this isn't helping so let's just play along okay?"

Somewhere in a dark.....sewer.....I think, a small shadow heartless crawled carrying a bag of freshly stolen hearts in it's hands to feed the rebellion against Ansem......

"So I ask this map thingy where to go right?" Kagura questioned as she looked down at the map she was now holding in her hand. "Yep, and since Kaorin here is the cutest one, we are gonna let her do this stuff!" Yomi then turned to look at Kaorin. "I'm ready." She stated with a serious look on her face. When she had the map in her hands she suddenly reverted her voice into cuteness singing, "Ma-hap! Maaaaaa-ap! We need to know which way to go!". 

"Mommy!"Chiyo cried as she shook behind the pillow now regaining all her feelings from before until, “I’ve got cuteness flavored coooo-kies!” Ansem squeaked.

I like funny stories! ^^

Thanks!

I’m gonna say to you what I say to a person in my class when he’s like this, but I mean it in the best possible way. You, are a strange, straaanngge person. But there’s nothing wrong with that!

Me likey.