Awesome Game Quotes

Self explanatory, just post your favorite quotes (humorous, philosophical, dramatic, whatever) from any game. Yeah, I know there’s a section for this in the site already but it needs some updating.

I have a lot of them but I’ll start with this:

“Even if I go to hell, I will live until the end of the world. And if the world does not come to an end, I will destroy it with my own hands” – Lacan. Xenogears.

”I had a dream… I dreamt I was a moron” – Squall Leonheart. FF VII

I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO FILL YOUR DARK SOUL WITH LIIIIIIIIGHT!
-Dante

oh capcom how low won’t you sink?

“What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!” Dracula, SOTN.

“My soul is telling me to stop youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!” DMC3, Dante

lol pier

“In the game of this mmo is the object to defeat the war against all monsters!!!” Ragnarok Online

dammit, you already posted my fave XG quote… How bout this though:

“No mercy for the damned! Thus thou hast no escape from the grasp of catastrophe! Meteor Swarm” - any mage in Valkyrie Profile, preferably Lezard Valeth or Gandar.

I WAS ALMOST… A JILL SANDWICH
-JILL

I’m going to fill with thread with Capcom-crap if it kills me. >:(

Some more:

“Shut up. Just die already.” – Zero to Sigma. Megaman X6.

”Once the engine starts there ain’t gonna be SHIT left!” – Cid Highwind. FF VII”

“Sorry pal, but flipping coins to decide a duel is not and will never be my style.”
-Musashi. Brave Fencer Musashi.

”Watch it, the dog eats strangers”. – Shadow. FF VI.

I can’t remember the exact quote, but it went something like this.

If I had one the Contest of Champions I would have asked for money, but Garr asked for three children. I think it’s much easier to make children than money.- random bunny girl in the arena town after the Contest of Champions from Breath of Fire 3.

I can do that too.

Hmm.

“Ken, you bozo!” (or something like that) Akuma, SvC Chaos.

“If you lie, I cut off your balls and feed them to the dogs.” Cloud FF7

http://zanyvg.overclocked.org/

Hopefully Merlin reads this thread and updates our Quote Archive or something. >_>

Ugh! Bastard!

Kashell from VP.

I can’t believe nobody’s done an Earthbound quote yet.

“Ice, ice baby.” ~Paine, FFX-2

I call him…Klunk!- Dr. Nefarious R&C 3

I hate, I hate, I HATE BALD PEOPLE!- May GGX-2

and lastly:

Bridget- Hmmmm, the next bounty on my list say something about a pirate girl with an anchor!
May- Anchor?! I certainly don’t carry one of those around!

GGX-2

Don’t get to close I just farted.-random boy from Earthbound

“This guy are sick” -Aeris in FFVII

“Run! Run! Or you’ll be well done!” -Kefka in FFVI

“I sense…that you…have a controller in your hands.” -Sign in Moonside, Earthbound

“Game over! Don’t tease the octopus, kids!” Ultros, FFVI

Oh oh!

But anyway, I’m attractive, don’t you think?

-The girl monkey. I’ve parodied it so many times on MSN. One of my favorite lines.

“So, we’ve been thinking about working out…” -<I>The King of All Cosmos in <B>Katamary Damacy</B></I>
“I hope this isn’t… Chris’ blood…” -<I>either Barry or Jill, can’t remember, in <B>Resident Evil</B></I>
“Don’t-op-en-that-door!” -<I>Albert Wesker in <B>Resident Evil</B></I>
“That guy’s a maniac… why’d he bite me?” -<I>Trucker guy in <B>Resident Evil 2</B></I>
“S.T.A.R.S.!!!” -<I>Nemesis in <B>Resident Evil 3: Nemesis</B></I>
“Item 2 completed! Get your weapons ready!” -<I>Incoming message from Dr. Light in <B>Mega Man 2</B></I>
“Victor, my ‘ha-ha’s’ are blowing chunks!” -<I>John ‘Ghaleon’ Truitt talking to Working Designs’ president Victor Ireland in the outtakes to <B>Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete</B></I>
“Maybe [you’d know that] if you didn’t cut class all the time…” “Well at least I go to school, you dumb bastard!” -<I>Kyle talking to Jessica in <B>Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete</B></I>

I’ll stop there for now. I’ll let 984 catch up and give us some AO:LoE quotes.