Author reveals sixth Potter title

rons full blood damn it get it strait!!!

yes harry was kinda an ass in book five.

but i did’ent really noticed cause i was always pissed off by ms. umbrige.

what a bitch and for some reason i keep picturing her as that fat girl on
the oblongs. :moogle:

I think the impression that was given (at least, the one I got) was that the curtain was a door to, maybe, the afterlife, and my falling through into it Sirius became dead. That MAY mean he might come back, but I really hope not as it would be INSANELY cheap on Rowling’s part.

Hello people! He didn’t just fall through a curtain, Bellatrix shot him in the chest! She almost took out Kingsly as well.

Oh, yeah he did get shot. That explains it.

Well, he better comes back, or else! >:O He was pretty damn handsome in my imagination! >_>

<font size=1>P.S.: Sorc rocks and is just as handsome, too. :o</font>

Cless, I have to say that I mega hella whammi disagree with you about Order Of the Phoenix :stuck_out_tongue: And I think Harry’s reaction to lots of stuff was very natural.

Thanks, I was thinking something like that ^ _ ^;

Well I don’t see harry as an asshole maybe cause i don’t want to…But all that crap with cho was lame or she was, she didn’t see cedric die it was harry.

If you think about it, on some level in the previous 4 books harry was in the loop in some way, legitimate or not, and could get guidance in some way shape or form. In the fifth book he was totally left out and was being told to do things that he didn’t want to do for what seemed to him to be for no reason what so ever. He was frusterated that he didn’t have a clue about anything that was going on. At that age with hormones raging and people who seem to be intentionally out to piss you off, you do get snappy.

As for Siruses death, I think the curtain was supossed to house Death. If you think about it, only Harry and that other girl could hear the voices behind the curtain. It was also implied when Harry and Lupin, I think it was, were talking about death and how wizards were studying it but still had little knowlege. I doubt Sirus will be back.

As for the title, my bets are on Draco Malfoy being an illegitamate child, or a new character. Simply because giants don’t really seem to have any sort of royalty involved in their society, and Hagrid never mentioned his father as really being anyone of note. I think it would be obvious if something was up with Ron somehow being a half blood.

Well what you have to remember, although she did not see him die, she did love him, for if you remember on the second trial in the forth book, Cho was the person Cedric would miss most of all so it sort of makes sense that the reverse is true. Which would explain some of her behavior during the fifth book.

[SPOILER]The prince could be Neville. Because of the prohecy that said

The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches…born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies … and the dark lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the dark lord knows not … and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the survives… the one with the power to vanquish the dark lord will be born as the seventh month dies.

It could have been Neville or harry, who were born at the end of july of that year and had parents that were in The Order of the Phoenix, and excaped Voldemort 3 times. But i don’t if Neville was in second book as one of the main people[/SPOILER]

:moogle:

Yeah, being an asshole to all his friends is a pretty natural reaction (no :P), but when he didn’t do that in any of the previous four books, even when horrible stuff happened in front of his eyes, and then suddenly doing it in the fifth book, makes for a lousy and sudden transition.

I dunno, Harry always seemed like a pansy to me, and seeing Cedric die (remember, it’s the end of the 4th) could very well change his tempermant.

Except it only describes him falling backwards and not actually dying. Plus if it did, why bother with the whole curtain thing?

Mystery.

I know but I just hate girls that are that emotional or distraught; though would be interesting if i’m just as emotional and hate a part of myself ^ _ ^;

Cless, I have to say that I think SG is totally right which in this case makes you totally WRONG. :stuck_out_tongue: I mean, wouldn’t you get tired of doing the same damn heroic thing all the freaking time, even though nobody told you shit about what was actually going on? It’s like, Harry saved the school a bunch of times, and people are like, “you shouldn’t know too much,” like…FUCK that. You know? Wouldn’t living in that atmosphere just put you in a mean sort of mood, like…just defensive about everything, including when your friends seem to be supporting it?

…no? Like that would make things better? :stuck_out_tongue: He’s been through that kinda crap before, say, book 2, and actually handled it maturely. Granted, there’s a point where every human being just snaps, but not for a whole year. We’re talking about blocking off and being all defensive and shit here, not losing half of your brain and completely degenerating to a childish idiot :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Sirus will be “revived” because of the curtain and of what Luna said at the end.

I agree that hagred, and Draco could be the prince. plus i agree on the neville thing that something will come of the prophecy.

i know it says prince, but hermone is half-blood too, does she have like a brother or something?!?
This is a serious point as she is really advertised as such.

Thought both of Hermione’s parents were Muggles.

They are. So it can’t be her. I dunno about the the person the title implies, so I’m just gnna leav that to others and read what they say. :stuck_out_tongue: