ATTN: Northern California RPGCers

Hey, NoCal RPGCers. Who all here lives in NoCal? I think it’s fuckin’… Chuh, Kaiser, Mercenary9, Merlin(? Aren’t you at UCDavis?), and SK(? Are you still in Palo Alto?).

Well, I have made this thread to announce my GLORIOUS arrival in Arcata, CA by this Friday. While it’s too far away to hang out every day or something like that, it’s only a 7-10 hour train ride away for me to get to most of you guys, which is something I’m more than used to doing…except for I usually do it on a Charter bus that smells like fuggin’ piss. In other words, really not a big deal.

SO…we should TOTALLY arrange to hang out some time. Let’s TOTALLY discuss this shit. Yeah!!!

I’m going to be out of town from the 12-17, but the weekend of the 20th might be good for something.

I live therre.

northern california is the ultimate <i>hang-zone</i>

I thought you were going to live in San Jose? I’m still in Palo Alto, but it might be a bit too far for you to come down here just for the pleasure of yelling profanities at passersby over coffee with me.

Chuh, anytime’s good if I can get the cash. When I get to Arcata, I’m gonna check how much an Amtrak or Greyhound ticket costs.

defectivesonydvd, if you wanna chill with us, it’s all cool, just don’t be shy!

Merlin, gea.

SK, I was gonna go to San Jose, but it just costs waaaaay too much :confused: Humboldt State University’s pretty cool, so I don’t mind. I really truly don’t mind the trip, though what’d probly happen is I’d go down about one weekend a month or something like that. Besides, what happens when we hang is that we generally ratpack it for a day or two at someone’s house, so if you’re free any time, it’s all cool.

I mainly made this thread to see if we were all interested in arranging meeting each other at any different times, and then if there was interest, I could sticky it and people could post random times when they’re free and be like “hey rad balls, let’s hang out” or other such nonsense. And with that, I sticky the thread cos it looks like there’s some interest.

If any of you are good at math I say we meet right away cuz my Pre-Cal final is in like two weeks. ;D ;D

Woot Woot.

It’s abbreviated NorCal by the way. :stuck_out_tongue:

only if you like northern california :stuck_out_tongue:

exactly

Are you guys doing anything this weekend? I wanna go watch Munich. D:

Haha, I won’t be able to do anything for a little while. Once I get a job, for sure, though.

Hey, don’t unstick this, fellow mods :confused: Just cos nothing’s happened yet, doesn’t mean nothing will happen. It looks like there’s some interest, we just need to get something going. As soon as I get the money, I plan to push.

Stop whining about money and looking for an excuse to drag your feet. You don’t have a whole lot of time :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop talking to me like you know what steps I’ve taken to try and get a job, cos you haven’t talked to me in months, let alone since I’ve arrived in Northern California. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t need to to know how it is you do things.

Oh I like this.

I guess you don’t need to know how I do things to make a comment towards me that doesn’t really apply… :stuck_out_tongue:

When it comes to applying, you should make sure you stick to replying to what’s said and not talk about yourself.

Stop being defensive and leave/take my original advice.

I’ve already submitted my apps, though. That’s what I’m saying; I’m not dragging my feet. I’m waiting a few days to see what happens, and I just barely got accepted for Financial Aid on Friday, which means I can apply for a Work Study Job on Monday(which they HAVE to give you if there’s work available), so I’m not worried. I think I’ve been more on top of things since I moved out than I’ve ever been, which is good. :smiley: