ATTN: Northern California RPGCers

OKAY SHMOES, LISTEN UP:

I’ve got Spring Break that starts on the 10th (Friday; I only have one class on Friday, so my Spring Break starts at noon), all the way until the 20th (I should try and be back on the 19th, I suppose). So, that’s about 9-10 days I can go do stuff around northern california.

1. Who’s gonna be around, and where?

2. Would we all be willing to congregate and stay at one place for a few days?

I don’t mind going around to different places, but that’s all money off my hands; I’d like to just find one place and make a round trip, but I definitely wanna meet everyone, especially since this might be one of my only chances to meet Merlin and/or SK (I love all you guys, though :D)

Anyways, let me know. If I get a good response, I’ll definitely come out for my Spring Break.

Well I’m free any day between then, but probably not on the weekdays because I have school and swimming, but weekends are good! except the 10th because that’s when my friend is throwing me a “surprise” party. Oh, but not at night because my parents don’t like me going out after 5. D:

I’LL SUCK YO DICK!!!