Are you interested in trading your SOUL?

Originally posted by Ren
I have insurance on the payment. As for the pants, I’m pantless because I was not wearing pants in first place. As for Africa: you gave me a great idea, but I am afraid of the headhunters.

You know, a lot of them seem to believe that taking pictures ogf them steals ther souls…

The insurance wasn’t with Mr. Angry Smilie’s Insurance Inc. was it? You see, every time someone asks him for money he flips, becomes really angry, turns into a cactus and proceeds to pound whoever it is who was stupid enough to buy an insurance by him - sort of like the Hulk, except the Hulk only turns green and not into a cactus. Of course, he does the same if you don’t buy an insurance by him.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
You know, a lot of them seem to believe that taking pictures ogf them steals ther souls…

Yeah, I used to take photos of people there, find said people’s enemies, and sell said photos to said people’s enemies. Or, when I was really generous, I’d sell a person his/her own photo so his/her soul would be with him/her. Of course, in their minds.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]Cala: if you are such a friend of him, why do you use the form “Satan” to refer to him?

I have made my haul today. I will sell what I got for you if you offer a better price than Pazuzo.

For now I will return to myoffice and limit myself to working as a lawyer while I find a way to screw the concorrence. [/b]

A) Satan is a girl.
B) A sign of respect.
C) continues said murderous rampage, destroying all of Ren’s worldy possessions