Are you interested in trading your SOUL?

well, take it or leave it…

Sure. Gets Zhou’s SOUL Thank you.

fades out, and a suitcase appears before Zhou. It contains $2,485,012,382,950,273,588,449,054,332,968.02 in U.S. dollars from the first dollar print a few centuries ago

wait, is that a good or bad thing?

…i gots me a spare soul, anyways…

Hmm…What about giving me an Eladamri Card, 4 Millstones, a Lute…and 5zenny?

You will all have what you request, as long as it is something evil may touch or create.

I got a new license as hell recruitor. That means those who wish to become spawns in life may enlist themselves at my office.

Oh, and by the way…

gives everybody a business card

I also work as advocate, so shall you need a lawyer, you know who you are to look for.

butchers Ren

Alright, you’re making me mad. I AM THE SOLE SOUL BUSINESSPERSON AT RPGC. I WILL SUE YOU.

Also, I’m the person from Hell, and am VERY good friends with Satan. Don’t mess.

i would’ve sold you my soul, cala…but you’ll have to buy it from ren…

I’m keeping mine.

Just why did you get involved with the Red Guy? You would have made a great Valkyrie or even an Archangel.

Because Good is dumb!

This, dumb?!

Yes. It’s dumb and it’s godmoding.

How does a trading card of an angel godmode?

Delightedly.

Three words for your friend, Yar: increase your medication.

Gaius isn’t a friend, he’s a <a href=“http://firstreality.keenspace.com/YaraY/”>Maverick</a>.

Cala: if you are such a friend of him, why do you use the form “Satan” to refer to him?

I have made my haul today. I will sell what I got for you if you offer a better price than Pazuzo.

For now I will return to myoffice and limit myself to working as a lawyer while I find a way to screw the concorrence.

You are aware that Mr. Waving Smilie has been stealing the souls you have been paying for? And before you ask: No you can’t have them back, he’s quite rabid about his souls - rabid in both definitions of the word.

Now you got me worried. those souls must be already hellspawns by now. Thanks Devil I got paid for their delivery before actually delivering them. Now all I have to do is hiding untill the situation gets better for me.

Haven’t you noticed that your payment and pants are gone as well? I’m not sure about the pants, but he usually stores money in a huge bottle he gives away to poor children in Africa once a week: If you smear shoe polish into your face and walk around naked I’m sure you can fool him.

Originally posted by Nulani
Haven’t you noticed that your payment and pants are gone as well? I’m not sure about the pants, but he usually stores money in a huge bottle he gives away to poor children in Africa once a week: If you smear shoe polish into your face and walk around naked I’m sure you can fool him.

There’s just something about that post on the whole that maked me laugh. ^^

I have insurance on the payment. As for the pants, I’m pantless because I was not wearing pants in first place. As for Africa: you gave me a great idea, but I am afraid of the headhunters.