Anyone still play WoW?

For example, I got a level 40 weapon at level 30 for my warrior from his level 40 quest (which can for some reason be obtained at level 30). I ended up one or two shotting people for a few levels

Warriors can be twinked but even twinked warriors don’t compare to most other classes. Their purpose is to serve as a piece of meat. Very very rare is the warrior that is useful as a fighter before the higher levels and usually he gets a lot of flak for not tanking. You really need to work on the warrior to make him worth his salt.

I have a 60 warrior, 60 priest, 25ish smaman, mage, warlock. I know what I’m talking about.

I will say this: the warrior is very efficient when it comes to solo-ing lowbie instances. My warrior could solo everything up to and including RFD with his Destiny. The damage he takes is low enough such that his output is sufficient to go through an instance fairly fast. In those cases, its more a matter of can you survive long enough to take down the annoying pests.

Well, warriors are overpowered in most rpgs. Its good there’s good mages for once

Kaiser, warriors still dominate most everything at level 60. :frowning:

Yeah but playing tanks in EQOA sucks. Everybody treats you like their bitch and if someone dies they blame you

Also, if two mobs aggro you, you’re screwed

Twinking just is making a character (or whatever) as powerful as possible given the restrictions (level) using whatever means are at your disposal (what skills you get, what equipment you get, what feats you get, whatever). It’s not merely equipping TEH BIG SWORUD +20.

Urbandictionary sucks.

In WoW they either blame the priest if they didn’t get healed or the warrior if the warrior wasn’t tanking for the priest to keep the priest alive or undisturbed so he could heal the people that needed healing :P. Good parties will also have shamans that contribute as back up to draw aggro or supplement emergency heals as required. That kind of shaman tends to be rare. Commonly shamans don’t understand the use of their healing or how to not steal the tank’s aggro.

That’s basically what I said, TD. You just went into more depth.

Oh, how many times I saw a Shaman using Rockbiter weapon in an instance because ‘it boosts his damage’.

Retards.

Nothing can possibly beat the time you were booted out of Zul’Farrak for not ressing the priest with your hunter :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate games with party reliant play. HOTW isn’t as much like that since the characters are balanced to kill hordes of enemies on their own, but being in a group sure makes the killing faster

Its an MMORPG. Its meant to be played with PEOPLE :P. WoW is interesting because the more you progress, esp with some classes, the more necessary it is to have some extra help. When you do big dungeons, its meant to be a group effort.

Heh. All shaman and paladins do in MC/beyond is heal. :stuck_out_tongue: No more 80 DPS for them.

EQOA’s dungeons were nuts. You’d walk right in and see super easy frogloks, fall in a pit, and then there’d be super hard frogloks that look EXACTLY the same

“BUT YOU CAN REZ YOUR PET! REZ THE FUCKING PRIEST!”

Retards I say, retards.

Am I to understand that some people make it to level 40 without realizing that only priests, druids, and paladins/shamans can revive fallen players?

A lot of people at that level still don’t know that druids can even res. The druids have it on a timer so they assume they shouldn’t ever bother with it

Actually one of my best friends in WoW was a shaman. His name was Outlawton. He rocked MC. He could tank the big 2 headed dogs whose name I can’t remember. But you are right though , he was an exception.

Its because thier roles suck ass in MC. The fag look of the Lawbringer set added to that gives me little-to-no reason at all to ever even THINK about going into MC. I’ll grind battlegrounds for somthing that doesnt make me look like a glowing gay samurai thank you very much.

I hate MC. Thats really all I wanted to say.

I you don’t heal in BG’s you are hurting more then helping, and honeslty unless you wanna play wow constantly for pvp for a span of 6 months constantly winning; you are better off doing mc.